• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Woke up half an hour ago at 3:30am and have to leave home now to go to an ANZAC Day Dawn service. (Every year on April 25th Australians and New Zealanders have a public holiday called ANZAC Day to pay respects and remember what our ANZACs.
April 25th marks the anniversary of the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War. ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. The soldiers in those forces quickly became known as Anzacs, and the pride they took in that name endures to this day.
(Read more here)
I'm really tired and didn't get much sleep, regardless, I'm glad to be going.

Why didn't nobody told me about Lobodestroyo months ago? I just recently discovered this awesome throwback to the classic N64 platformers and I'm already excited as hell about it. Same for A Hat in Time. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Only 1 day left and then three days weekend :D

Edit: Sylvester mcCoy :seven: is coming to Gent Belgium later this year and I live near the Belgian border so.....I'm going to see the Doctor and Radagast the Brown :D

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I looked over at the floor near me and saw these two ants. One of them was carrying the other, and I either thought, the one being carried is dead, or the one being carried was injured and ant 1 was trying to transport him to safety. My cat scared him and ant 1 was running around for a bit, ant 2 not moving, until my cat walked away and ant 1 picked ant 2 up again and kept moving. I was like, "Awwww…" but then I looked over again and saw the injured ant lying on the kitchen floor, alone, like his bro had abandoned him. I was like, "Oh, poor guy" and tried to lift him onto a sheet of paper so I could move him somewhere else, but then he magically regained his strength in that instant and ran away.

So... his brother was dragging him out of bed and he wouldn't move, so he was like "Screw it, I'm leaving you here".

... Wait, ants don't sleep.

Well, I'm lost.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm.. sort of surprised that I'm ranked 1st in my class.

Oh, and I moved houses already! I'm really glad that I have my own room. It's sort of small and lonely, but eh, I still like it. I'll take pictures of my room later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom