• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My brother once was wearing his Satan jersey. Yes there was a hockey player called Miroslav Satan and my bro had his jersey and wore it while standing in front of a church :P

Excuse my language...
HOLY ****. I hope the church knew it was hockey....

I give a kudos to those who have the patience for all those maiamais and to handle all that green. That was too much green for my head. Not to mention all that green on 4/20. Bleh.

Also, being religious (even though I don't show it very often) I'm very happy about it being Easter. Easter is very important to me.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Well: I feel sick, I have none of my homework done for tomorrow, the weekend is at an end, I'm scared for my future, I want to find help, I'm a coward and won't look for help, everybody around me is annoyed by me, I wish there was someone I could talk to irl without fear of repercussions, and I'm having difficulty finding more stupid reasons to keep on moving forward. I just feel so separated from the world, there isn't a way I can think of that I'll ever integrate into it. Nothing about what's happening makes sense to me, yet everybody else seems to just get it. Why can't I?

cthuluhu

nine arts dragon
well, Im wondering what my online friend looks like... and which death angel song I should buy. As well, theres the faint hint of numbness that comes with being a depressed internet addict.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
About a half hour or so ago a water main across the street from me broke and it's flooding the street. It ripped up the grass around the sidewalk and it's hard to tell right now with all the water gushing out of the sewers but it looks like it pushed up part of the sidewalk and street as well. It's flowing down the street several feet and it's collecting in a spot where the road sort of dips a little. The water is brown and it smells like toilet water. Our neighbors called the water company and they should arrive soon to deal with the problem.

I first heard the noise up in my room. My windows were open and I could hear the sounds coming from outside. At first I thought it was the sound of a toy wagon or something scraping across the pavement, but when it didn't go away I got curious and looked out the window, and to my surprise the street was flooding. So, I ran downstairs. The rest of my family was still awake (I think they were watching a sports game or something) and after I told them about it, we went outside to look at it and tell our neighbors. Apparently, someone had rung their doorbell and let them know about it a little while before I noticed it. One of our other neighbors came over to see what was going on too, and for a while my parents and the neighbors were standing around talking about it.

This has certainly been an interesting night.

Last edited:
Do I hold off on buying SSB4 until I can first experience it in its full glory on Wii U? Or do I buy the 3DS version right when it comes out so I don't have to miss any of the fun? I'll have both versions eventually, but I'm mildly worried that already having played the 3DS version for months might slightly lessen the magic of the Wii U version when it comes out. Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom