• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm thinking about whether I can realistically make it through school and then further into life after that. My options seem few and far between. Idk, I guess there's something I could do, but I don't want to take the risk of making other people's lives worse just to better mine. This world can be so cruel, why can't people make a choice that makes everyone's lives better? I don't want to see the people around me sad because of me, they don't deserve it...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm thinking about whether I can realistically make it through school and then further into life after that. My options seem few and far between. Idk, I guess there's something I could do, but I don't want to take the risk of making other people's lives worse just to better mine. This world can be so cruel, why can't people make a choice that makes everyone's lives better? I don't want to see the people around me sad because of me, they don't deserve it...

Draco, listen to me. Take it from the girl who has been through this for the last 6 years. Take it from the girl who actually thought that she was a burden to the world and tried to end her life 4 times because of it. You are not burdening anyone. You need to do what is best for yourself right now. If those people you mentioned think you're some bad person because of it, then they were never truly your friends. I am always here though if you need to talk. Please remember that I care about you. You're my little brother and I am quite fond of you!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Draco, listen to me. Take it from the girl who has been through this for the last 6 years. Take it from the girl who actually thought that she was a burden to the world and tried to end her life 4 times because of it. You are not burdening anyone. You need to do what is best for yourself right now. If those people you mentioned think you're some bad person because of it, then they were never truly your friends. I am always here though if you need to talk. Please remember that I care about you. You're my little brother and I am quite fond of you!

It's not friends I'm worried about, it's my family...I don't want them to worry...I want them to think everything is fine...it's better for them this way...if I fall it's my own fault and I want it to be remembered that way. I'll keep my head up, maybe smile, but my life is mine and everything wrong with it is my fault, I don't need anybody thinking that the fault lies on them.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
It's not friends I'm worried about, it's my family...I don't want them to worry...I want them to think everything is fine...it's better for them this way...if I fall it's my own fault and I want it to be remembered that way. I'll keep my head up, maybe smile, but my life is mine and everything wrong with it is my fault, I don't need anybody thinking that the fault lies on them.

Draco, it's no one's fault. You may think I'm crazy for saying this, but telling your family is the best thing you can do right now. Keeping it from your family will make everything so much worse in the long run. I went through that mere months ago. It's not fun and I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through in December when I got sent to a Behavioral Hospital. I hurt and betrayed everyone by keeping everything from them. Trust me, coming out with what your feeling now is the best thing to do.

I had to delete my last blog entry because it has gotten too controversial. I really shouldn't have posted it in the first place. Maybe I should just leave here and not have people get angry with me because of that.......

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I had to delete my last blog entry because it has gotten too controversial. I really shouldn't have posted it in the first place. Maybe I should just leave here and not have people get angry with me because of that.......

I thought your last blog entry was really good and it was something that needed to be said. There are always going to be people who disagree with you, it doesn't mean they were angry. The fact that so many people commented on it just shows how good it was, you can't let a few people who disagree let you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom