• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today at work at about 9:30PM we found a live chicken running around in the dining room. That's a first for me. Must've escaped from the KFC next door :P

And with that I concluded my largest work week to this date, I calculated that I'll get about $600 for the week which will cover my car registration for next month :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact I'm off for two days. The fact I heard my son Fig again in a VC and he is really even more cheerful than he appears to be in his posts or in the SB. The fact I'm having all of the time to watch some Grimm ^^

Stitch

AKA Patrick
So, the family dog was put down this morning. Years ago I would of cared, but I hadn't really paid that much attention to him in the past few years. I still have my cat, which prolly pisses off the rest of my family, but it's not like anybody took very good care of that dog anyway. Idk, these are just my thoughts, I thought I would share.

キラ

Yo!
So, the family dog was put down this morning. Years ago I would of cared, but I hadn't really paid that much attention to him in the past few years. I still have my cat, which prolly pisses off the rest of my family, but it's not like anybody took very good care of that dog anyway. Idk, these are just my thoughts, I thought I would share.

Sorry about your dog...

I'm always afraid to play rap music really loud in my house because my parents think it's trash (and some rap is) and I would be embarressed if they came in my room when I was listening to some.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm always afraid to play rap music really loud in my house because my parents think it's trash (and some rap is) and I would be embarressed if they came in my room when I was listening to some.

I'm like that too. I normally don't listen to rap but I do have a couple of songs that are kind of rap-py like "Can't Hold Us" by Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis so when I hook my phone up to my stereo, I feel a little awkward when it comes on.

I just watched a really weird video. I think I lost a few IQ points from it. So to make up for it, I shall do some of my homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom