• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Finally bowled my first 200+ game in over a month.
I guess improving my technique and adjusting the fit of by bowling balls was worth it after all.

And I had a baked sweet potato loaded with butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, and brisket for dinner. :D

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Finally bowled my first 200+ game in over a month.
I guess improving my technique and adjusting the fit of by bowling balls was worth it after all.

And I had a baked sweet potato loaded with butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, and brisket for dinner. :D

I came pretty close to bowling a 200 before I quit bowling. Now I usually only bowl 120s and up which is decent given I haven't seriously been bowling for about 5 years now.

I guess people really like the fake lip ring I've been wearing. Thanks guys! It means a lot to have support on something I was sketchy about! ^^

Sheik

:the:
I feel so unintelligent compared to everybody else here (which is true).

But then I go to school and I sit down and think to myself: "I'm in a room full of idiots..."

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I feel so unintelligent compared to everybody else here (which is true).

But then I go to school and I sit down and think to myself: "I'm in a room full of idiots..."

You're not unintelligent compared to us, just far less experienced, for the most part. Always remember to judge your intelligence by your peers of the same age range:yes:

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I was once not paid for the entire last month I worked for one store. I quit shortly after since I got another job right away, but I was always told for about 4 more months after that I would eventually be paid and they were taking care of paperwork etc. (it was for a whole December) By late April I got a notice in the mail that the company I worked for filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy and that I would be allowed to take part in a court case to possibly claim my back pay from 4 months earlier on a specific date in June in Philadelphia.

Never saw that money, and I kinda doubt I ever will.

That's extremely crappy! I would take it to court. You wasted your time and energy at a store that you should have gotten paid for. Seriously, I would go to court about that. You don't need/deserve to be done ****** like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom