• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That silly dog of my boss is so sweet and crazy. He totally made my day by coming after me and wanted to cuddle the whole time. And it is also good to know the Dutch Soccer Team has no more tickets to sell. Everything is sold out already. I never really liked soccer but these events are always great

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I wish I had a good friend who would care to check up on me every now and then, I guess everybody is just too busy to have the time to think about me...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So this morning I came pretty close to hitting a squirrel. Now I haven't hit an animal yet, so I was freaking out. I thought I had in fact hit it, so I was really upset. When I drove back through the area, there wasn't a dead squirrel, so that squirrel got pretty darn lucky. This post is for the squirrel, who is still alive after scaring me to death.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My angelic wife is just simply gorgeous and I'm a lucky man to have her in my life...like, seriously, I honestly cannot stress that enough. o,o

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
The amusing things that happens in a call. Amazing.

I just realized I'm the only girl in this call....

Everyone is really talkative.

Back to writing! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom