• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
when you torrent a bunch of music and it's all properly named with album artwork and you just kinda
tumblr_lfil4fBd9D1qcodgb.gif

that's me right now
i am willem dafoe

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Not in game limbo anymore. The feeling is just so good, so happy I can finally see the next level.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I think it would be nice to have a thread to share funny life experiences, but I don't think people would take it seriously =\

Also, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have the men in Shinhwa teach me how to walk and dance in low heels like they wear. I can't even walk in flat shoes without falling down

Last edited:

Memory

Forgotten Life
NO FOOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DESPITE THE ME WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FOOD BUT NOW IM SO HUNGRY I HAVEN'T EAT SINCE DINNER AND NOW IT'S 3PM GOSH THE PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE ARE LIKE BEASTS THEY DONT EVEN LEAVE ANY FOOD BEHIND -cries-

Fig

The Altruist
There's going to be a Christian event here at my university and I'm actually looking forward to participate in! ^^ I'll be gone for a while to hear the message Jarrid Wilson! It's going to be excting!! =O

Fig

The Altruist
My birthday was really amazing this year! First off, I went to church to kick off my day as I do perform in the Church Orchestra. This week's selection of music really touched my heart as they are songs that made me cry in the past such as Above All, The Power of the Cross, and How Great is Our God, just to name a few of this week's selection. Afterwards, I went back home to just relax and wait for my cousin and Grandma to arrive to my house as I was inviting them over to celebrate my birthday. Before they arrived, my friend Jose Carlos arrived at my doorstep and wished a Happy Birthday. While he didn't have to and just simply a text would have sufficed, I welcomed him anyway. We chatted for a bit and then he stated that he had a gift for that he know that I would love. He then gave me a GameStop receipt that listed a pre-order for Super Smash Bros with already $20 deposited! To be quite honest, I did try to contain my excitement but I failed and just kept having a huge smile on my face. After I somewhat calmed down from hyping for Smash 4, he stated that he needed to head off with his friends since they invited him over there. With that, I gave him a firm handshake and thanked him for giving me such a nice and wonderful gift!

Moments later, my Grandma and cousin had arrived and I greeted them with a family kiss on the cheek as usual and my Grandma gave me two envelopes (one from her and one from my uncle) and my cousin gave me a card. I then opened the two envelopes first and it turns out that I received two gift cards to Kohl's worth $30 each! I have never been to Kohl's before, but I just might go this Friday and see what they have to offer (I'll probably buy a new set of jeans, shirts, and jackets as that's my usual clothing list that needs to be updated from time to time). I then opened the card that my cousin gave me and it turns out it was a singing pop-up card of a cake with a little dog spinning around! That was adorable to witness! ^^ I thanked my cousin for the card but she said I wasn't done with it yet. I then took another look at the card and sure enough, there was $50 in there! She didn't have to do it, but I still thanked her for her generous thought. A few moments later, my arrived and I was then given $25 from my mother just so I can $75 in total.

When it came to food, my mom went all out. She bought 4 boxes of Pizza from Pizza Hut with 4 batches of Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers! Not only that, but I also had three cakes too! :sweat: One was a cheesecake, another was a chocolate fudge cake, and my personal favorite was the Chocolate Tuxedo cake! It's the cake that my mother orders every special occasion because it is that good! For those who want to see what the cake looked like, I found a picture of just a portion of the cake online. You guys have to try out this cake at least once in your life!
1100148.jpg

On a final note, I just want to say thank you guys for making my birthday so amazing with all of your wishes! You guys truly made my day and I want to thank each and every one of you guys for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday! You guys are amazing! Your friendship is perfect enough for a guy like me! :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom