• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One of my cats suddenly died last weekend, probably from a heart attack. A week has passed and I miss him every day :(
A pet can bring so much joy and love to a family. And it is very natural to miss a beloved pet dearly. My condoleances Smitie. Remember he might be watching over you now and keep an eye on you and your other cats

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I wonder if this will be the week I actually try and find some help, maybe talk to a counselor at school or something...I prolly won't though, just like usual...I wonder if things will ever change...

Keep faith my dear friend. Head up and chin up. There will always be light at the end of the tunnel.

My coworker is sweet but panics so easily :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Why can't we just clone Rainy so we have like 40 raindrops on the forum everyday? :kawaii: All it takes is one Rainy to brighten our days

You are all wonderful enough that we just need all of you to brighten the world. :D

Umm...I was just told that my dogs got out today, the gate was left open. They ran away from the house, and one got hit by a truck. And sadly he didn't make it.

I'm really sorry, I don't know how sad you feel for losing a pet when they get hit or lost, but I did lose my pet bird recently, and we'd had her for a long time. Its really sad, because when you lose a pet its like losing part of your self; you wont see that pet every day when you wake up, you wont see them in the yard playing or hear their collar jingle in the house, but you mustn't be too sad, because such things happen, and the only way to get through them is to accept them, and look at the blessings you have that are still there. =) I am sorry for your loss, and I hope you find the courage to keep moving. :hug:

I have social anxiety disorder. I went to the epicenter of socializing—the mall. All I could hear were people judging me, and all I could see were people staring at me and laughing. Everyone was having fun being out with friends and all. Some random store clerks were trying to be nice to me or something, but I had no idea how to respond, so I said nothing. I am extremely jealous of those mall-goers and the lively, youthful store clerks and cashiers. This is what happens whenever I visit social gatherings. It's still a wonder to me that I am still able to hold a job in a moderately social environment such as a grocery store. Granted, I work in produce, away from most people, but I managed to survive the front end for quite a long while prior to my promotion.

I don't think I'll ever understand people. How do they make friends? How do they gain the trust of others? How is it they speak so easily and fluently to one another without choking up or having to gasp for air every two minutes? There was a time—long, long ago—when I had tons of 'friends.' I wish I knew what happened; this is something that I'll always try to remember.

I am very, very depressed.

I think some people have it, and some people don't have it, however don't despair if you don't have those "social skills" because you can always acquire them. I used to be so nervous around people, and I would avoid people all the time because I didn't even want to be seen by them, let alone talk to them. However, as life went on and I got older, I got more forced into going to social things and all, and I gradually gained my own personal social skill, "listening". I'm not nervous anymore, and I am more eager to go to social events now because of my social skill I have developed. Its a personal thing, each person has their own social skill, whatever it may be, and you just have to sort of let life take you along the river until that skill develops. You can't really wish for it to appear, nor can you go to the "social gym" and work out for it; it'll come to you so long as you take it easy and don't try to force anything on yourself. I don't talk very much and I'm probably dry company for a lot of people, but I'm better at being around people and enjoying the company in the way I like. =) Don't fret too much, and you shall grow your beautiful wings and be the social butterfly that you are, it just takes a heck of a lot of patience! And perseverance, because I know it'll come to everybody. =)

I hate everything about myself :/

I hate my life :/

You are the only one who thinks that about you, Pan. That being the case, stop being so silly and realize the truth, eh! ;) Don't get down, and get up before its too late. Yes or yes?

It only takes one small thing to cause a lot of damage. It's like skipping stones on a lake, and watching how widespread the ripples are. That's exactly how I feel right now, and it ****ing sucks.

When these small things happen, we just have to take the pain. It sounds kind of mean when you think that at first, but when you really think on that, there is no other way out of it. Sure the people who throw the stone could simply not throw the stone, but you can't always trust that they are going to do that, and you just have to show them that these ripples are just ripples, and not crashing waves that they hope them to be so they take you down. Ride their waves instead, showing them that they only built you up higher by degrading themselves. ;)

Sneezing again and I got a small wound on my wrist and have no clue how it got there o_O

Oh no! =O Resorting to cutting yourself in your sleep is not the solution, Vee. :( *jokes aside* I hope you get better and there are no more mysterious cuts! =)

Why can't I ever stay happy?

I believe a lot of us have a misunderstanding of happiness, aye? We all think that our goal in life is to be happy, and stay happy, but that's not true. We should be seeking truth, accepting the pains that come in life, striving to do the best good we can and avoid evil, and be joyful about everything. People sometimes think that when you suffer, you can't be happy or joyful, however in reality you can't have true joy and happiness without suffering! Sadness will come and go, and we have to learn to accept those, because that's part of life, and we can't alter life, yeah? So accept them with joy, because even though the road is tough, we can keep going, right? Nothing can keep us in despair but ourselves. When suffering comes, by golly embrace it! For it is through suffering that we find joy, because we have accepted life and by doing that we make life better, because the people who try to avoid suffering are only more miserable. so when suffering and sadness come your way, embrace it, and keep moving, because I know you can be that awesome. ^^

One of my cats suddenly died last weekend, probably from a heart attack. A week has passed and I miss him every day :(

Oh no! :< I'm really sorry, and all of my condolences go to you. Like I said to DH, when you lose a pet is its like losing a part of your life, but you mustn't let that thought keep you from moving on. Things come and go, both people and animals, and we mourn. But it wouldn't do good to mourn for long, for it is joyfully moving on that shall do them the best honor to their life here. =) I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
When the laundry is done it can dry outside. If any rain dares to fall down......

:rolleyes:

wow i really have no life lmfao

That's an odd misconception we all have, but then we realize how silly we are and we just haven't been looking at our lives properly. ;3

I need a nap. I also need a hug.

:hug:

I wonder if this will be the week I actually try and find some help, maybe talk to a counselor at school or something...I prolly won't though, just like usual...I wonder if things will ever change...

Seek help, Draco, I urge you. Its no good to keep troubles to yourself, that only crates useless weight that you have to carry. It being useless, you don't have to carry it, kay bud? Don't keep yourself in the dark because that's only silly, but seek help wherever you can and you shall make it through the rough roads! =)

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I took a massive leap and quit my job this morning without any backup plan, and within a few hours I got emails back for two interviews on wednesday! woot woot!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
When I look in the mirror these days I no longer see myself, in fact: I don't know what I see. What happened to that happy kid I always see in those pictures from when I was younger? I thought I could achieve anything back then, I was ahead of most of my peers academically, I sucked at sports, but that never stopped me from trying. These days I don't even feel like trying to do anything, because I've learned that trying just messes everything up. Today I went to school and I did absolutely nothing, sans showing up for my classes, I don't know why I did that but I did and not one single person cared. I think everyone has given up on me these days, I can't remember whether I gave up first or not...the only thing I know is what everybody else knows: I'm a failure. What am I still doing here? Why do I keep on going? I could just stop now and it wouldn't make a difference, the world keeps on spinning, people will move on and forget, and I wouldn't be there to weigh them down.

I guess this just goes back to why I should never have clicked on that folder a few weeks ago and finding that it had a bunch of pictures from when I was younger: it only showed me how far I've fallen since then...I regret so many things...I'll just have to live with it....hopefully...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
This hurts way more than it should. Especially since she is in another State and I have no real chance with her because of that. So why is it that her being angry for mentioning someone else hurts so much? Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom