• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Why can't I ever stay happy?

U need pie. No, lol, I dunno, maybe you need to work on not giving a damn about sad stuff. Do what I do: I just hold my head up high during the times when I feel down. If you stay down, you're staying down until you decide to do something about it. Concentrate on the good things, put all bad stuff aside or out of your life for good, and maybe you will be on the road to feeling happy.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Being a woman is tiring. Not to mention that I feel like if I stand up, my guts are going to fall out. Ugh. Not pleasant at all.

I miss Curm :kawaii:

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I have a feeling that it's going to storm tonight. Great. We really needed more flooding because there isn't any left or anything :dry:

I need someone to carry me around or go grab me things when I feel like this. Geez.

I'm not looking forward to when my mom finds out about the stain I got on the couch in the same exact spot as last time. Red is hard to get off of a light green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom