• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My little bro just told me he tried to watch Attack on Titan. I was like, "You're way too young! Don't!" and he was like "Too late. I already watched the first episode." O____O I made this face. And then he said, "Armin is so funny, he talks so fast!"

BUT SERIOUSLY?! MY BROTHER IS ELEVEN.

... I guess this is what happens when I fangirl over it's awesomeness non-stop. And talk to him about it. A lot. That's probably why he didn't get too scared, either, because he knew what the plot was, while when I watched it for the first time, I had no idea.

But still...

This is kind of insanity…

EDIT: Hey. Guess what. Turns out my brother actually watched an ABRIDGED series. Freaking crap. I knew something was wrong.

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Charles and Alli Trippy are splitting up! They were my favorite celebrity married couple and I thought they were so happy together! Kind of disappointing :(

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My little bro just told me he tried to watch Attack on Titan. I was like, "You're way too young! Don't!" and he was like "Too late. I already watched the first episode." O____O I made this face. And then he said, "Armin is so funny, he talks so fast!"

BUT SERIOUSLY?! MY BROTHER IS ELEVEN.

... I guess this is what happens when I fangirl over it's awesomeness non-stop. And talk to him about it. A lot. That's probably why he didn't get too scared, either, because he knew what the plot was, while when I watched it for the first time, I had no idea.

But still...

This is kind of insanity…

EDIT: Hey. Guess what. Turns out my brother actually watched an ABRIDGED series. Freaking crap. I knew something was wrong.

Geez! I'm 18 and the first episode of Attack on Titan was scary to me! Oh dear. The abridged series is something that an eleven year old REALLY shouldn't be watching though. Geez.

I love those cutesy little things you can do in a video call with the person you like.
Also, the vein in my right arm that usually gets stabbed for blood draws has been hurting off and on at random ever since my last blood draw in December when the damn tech hit a nerve when he poked me. Ugh.

Fig

The Altruist
I finally finished that presentation that I had to do yesterday. The topic of my my group's presentation was how dendrites affect the current generation of engineers. Being an introvert, it wasn't easy speaking to others about out project! The other five teammates of mine were also introverts so In the end, we looked our best as we presented our project towards the entire university, and were very solid with our analysis! All six of us conquered our usual discomforts and were given such praise and applause for our efforts! Good job guys! o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o

Also, this was just announced by both the official Attack on Titan and FUNinmation Facebook pages! May 3rd here I come! :D
86tJK.png

86w5T.jpg

And here is the link to the FUNimation blog that states this exciting news!!!

Attack on Titan video announcement
[video=youtube;9Mq_GM3lWL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mq_GM3lWL0[/video]

It kind of bugs me how someone's post can take up my entire screen, even if it's only a one-line post, because of all the extra crap in the postbit and the signature and such. (not referring to anyone in particular)

Today I kidnapped my niece since my sister didn't let me see her yesterday. Today we went to the park, went to DQ got her some ice cream, and just played outside all day. It was uber fun <3

Until I took her home and my sister got pissed :rolleyes:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It only takes one small thing to cause a lot of damage. It's like skipping stones on a lake, and watching how widespread the ripples are. That's exactly how I feel right now, and it ****ing sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom