• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Gees just when I was about to go to bed I got a phone call I had to turn in for work. They made a mistake. I don't mind but I did mind so early in the morning ...now I'm so extremely sleepy

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Not that depressing because I really do love my new job but yesterday evening my boss called me to say I was off today and I stayed up late and early in the morning I got a message of my boss telling me she made a mistake and if I still could turn in for work. That was a bummer to my sleep :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is hard to post what is on your mind without people thinking a comment is aimed at them while it is not :xd: So what is on my mind? The boss freaking bloody cat who is adorable but I'm allergic to cats!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
It got warm enough for me to go outside and give my truck the cleaning out it has needed since December! I feel so good now with everything being organized and clean in my truck! Now to take it to the shop for it to get checked so we know what needs done if anything to it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It got warm enough for me to go outside and give my truck the cleaning out it has needed since December! I feel so good now with everything being organized and clean in my truck! Now to take it to the shop for it to get checked so we know what needs done if anything to it.

Is it a monster truck like mine? :P

Happy because I finally found my Fire Emblem cartridge, which I had lost weeks ago. :cool:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I finally got a shirt I had ordered a few weeks ago in the mail today...

2821hzr.jpg

It fits pretty well, so I'm happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom