• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Nothing I said ever meant anything to her :/

I can't make her happy :/

I can't make her confident :/

I can't make her feel special :/

I can't make her love yourself :/

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Today was my last shift at my job and just before I was leaving everyone was all 'oh do you have another job lined up, what are you gonna do' and I was all like no I don't know I'm sure it will be fine

When I got out the shop I saw a voicemail on my phone and I listened to it and called back and guess what

I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!! Literally two minutes after finishing my old one. I start tomorrow night.

Memory

Forgotten Life
I've chosen as a pre-prefect. And have to go on a 1 month test. I have to handle this seniors and I'm still a junior. Soo awkward. It makes me depressed

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I can't enter the SB without someone being rude or flaming someone. Everyone gets upset when people tell them to grow up. How about taking a hint? It would make all of our lives a little easier. Either that or do this crap on Skype. Pretty sad and pathetic stuff, really.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I can't enter the SB without someone being oversensitive and getting offended. Everyone gets upset over a joke. How about taking a moment to sit back and breathe and be less uptight? It would all make our lives a little more fun. Either that or just leave the SB. Pretty easy.

Also, a lot of people are pretty passive-aggressive (including myself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom