• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Only four more hours before the Smash Direct happens! The hype is real! I really can't wait to hear what Sakurai has to say for the upcoming titles in my favorite fighting series of all time! \(^~^)/

onebizarrekai

gay energy
This is completely random, but those anime girls don't seem to realize that the reason they're getting 'fat' isn't because they've been eating too many calories, it's because they won't get off their lazy butts and exercise. Seriously, fifteen year-old girls should not have to diet.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have a really busy, fun week. Tomorrow I have a band performance that I am totally ready for. Thursday, I have a day-long program touring a hospital, and a black light dance that day as well. Friday to Sunday, I have Winter Expedition (Cadet trip) with another corps from a nearby town.
=D

Ever have the feeling that you're falling back into the same old, boring, monotonous pattern? It's a vicious cycle. It seems some of us tend to forget or underestimate how long it takes a cycle to complete its rotation. We grow, old habits die, news habits form—things change. This leads some of us to believe that we've moved on and released ourselves from the aforesaid cycle, but in actuality, some have simply entered another phase in the same old cycle—years into our lives, and our cycle still has yet to complete its first rotation. For some it may take ages before their cycle completes its first rotation, and by that time...

Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom