• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I...

Between Batman's post, and the fact that I learned how to Google things (so that Pancake won't have to link me definitions anymore, which I understand can be quite troublesome)... I've decided that I can't leave...

So... I'm back...

Some random old lady sharted herself, because she couldn't make it to the restroom in time. Glad I'm no longer a bagger, because I'd have likely been the guy who had to clean it up. Speaking of poop, there was a huge globule of smeared dump on the door to the women's restroom. I feel sorry for the baggers who had to clean that up. Also, a bird got in the store, and we tried everything but we couldn't catch it. Good thing I'm not superstitious or else I'd think that it signified death, seeing as how it was a raven and such. Lastly, I had to walk home from the bus stop in the rain, and I smell wet.

キラ

Yo!
I have to work in the morning. But I am still up. I want to stay up so I don't feel like I am immediately going back to work. I want to be happy.

More like "what ISN'T on my mind?" right now. I was just reminded today of how mentally and physically exhausting socializing can be for introverts such as myself—tie in social anxiety disorder, and you've got total meltdown mode. Today I had the most forced conversation ever. I kept stumbling over words, my voice kept drying out, and I kept giving out forced responses. It was a social nightmare that I wish I could go back in time and erase from being. And I can't stop overanalyzing it. Like, could I have said something wrong? Did I sound/look like an idiot? What did [the person I was talking to] think of me? These are just a few of the questions I keep asking myself over and over again. It's like high school all over again. Sigh. Whelp, at least I have an entire day off to spend time to recover and hopefully catch up on some much-needed sleep.

Back to my silence corner with my pencil, sketchpad, and imagination. Zen.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Why do people like ruining everyone's lives?

10151365_683162598413210_5267315988705672801_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom