• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
*Lesigh* Hate liking girls in other states :/ especially since I know she likes me too. wish I had a good form of transportation. Being in a relationship would help things here as well. Especially after what me and my roommate ended up doing the other night

Memory

Forgotten Life
I can't post anything on the daily happy thread. This.. this is just too sudden. I just walked in my car after school, then the news my aunt told got me.

My other aunt's dying. Idk when but it's gonna be soon.
I'm taking a quick flight to my hometown tonight. Hopefully Vio's gonna come.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm going to be staying with a friend at their house for the next while. On the bright side, it's better than sleeping in a car at least.

I hope your situation gets better! Your friends here are praying for you!

I need to stop with all these tabs. Guys, I think I'm turning into Fig. o_O

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I am like... in shambles kind of? I am so freaking close to something I've wanted for a long time now, and it's something my friends have constantly ridiculed me for not having. The deadline is tomorrow, and if this something is put into the gradebook then I am so screwed... I am so so so screwed, I will literally break down and start crying, haha. But then again, we were silently reading in my English class and we hear a "YESSSSSSSSSSS" next door, so I'm hoping whatever counted for their class counts for ours, because if it doesn't, then my hopes and dreams will be crushed. Dead serious.

Also wtf is donut sage and the lolian knight? el oh el

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So, I've been pretty stressed today, but my Tumblr icon commission was finished!

tumblr_n3fqwgaDcq1r9r86fo1_250.png

So there's this new feature (new to me, at least) on DeviantArt called "ThoughtArt." This purportedly "[revolutionary new platform in art creation] uses touch-sensitive pads built into your existing keyboard and mouse to monitor your brainwaves and transmit them directly to [their] site." Quite frankly, it sounds like the most sublime form of BS. Strangely enough, however, every single one of my attempts at using it have rendered various images of canines. Quite peculiar...

キラ

Yo!
I give up too easily. What am I doing with my life? What am I doing here?

From just buying a game and and dropping it in a week, to putting off getting my GED and getting a better job, I can't do anything. I give up all the time or just don't want to do things that are hard. I want to do nothing and make tons of money nonetheless because I think I am a lazy bum.

I used to think very highly of myself - I still do in some regards - but I realized that I'm not anything special. I'm not even average. I am below average. In every aspect of a human being.

Man, **** my life.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So my plan seems to have worked. My mum messaged me today saying dad is moving out. I hoped that me packing up and leaving would be able to do it, and it did. Mum really needed to be seperated after years of mental manipulation and bull****, I also was beginning to feel effected so it was best for everyone including the development of my younger siblings. I'll be moving back in after all of his stuff is gone and she knows if he moves back in I'll be right back out of there. Thanks so much for your support and prayers guys, it means a lot to have your support behind me. Sure, things won't be perfect, but I hope this is a step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom