• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
English project due next week sometime, Bio project due next Friday, Grad Transitions due next Thursday, Pre-Calc test on Wednesday, Calculus test next Wednesday, job applications this weekend... This is gonna be a busy week... :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Bananas, and I'm not quite sure why...

Seriously though, I really wish I had a full week long spring break, because coming back to school after that whole 4 day of thing I got is such a drag.

Fig

The Altruist
*SQUEALS*
I realized that I have enough money to purchase the Attack on Titan Collector's Edition! *goes to pre-order his copy*
7I0SG.jpg

7IozJ.png

Here's the link to the FUNimation shop in case you guys are interested! ^^ FUNimation shop

So, I've been trying to use the default forum theme lately... (key word: trying). Just now, my mom walks up to my computer screen and squints, and is all like "I keep thinking this should be green...and black, or something. [Not blue and white]. For a Zelda Dungeon site." And I'm like, "omg". See, EVEN MY MOM AGREES (THE DEFAULT THEME SUCKS AND NEEDS TO DIE).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom