• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I wish Gaiaonline.com was fun again, and the marketplace/economy wasn't complete crap. :/

Man, I could really go for a donut right now.

I wish I had better artistic talent. Like drawing humans. I wish I could draw better humans.
I want to draw something amazing and pokemon-related. It should be horror. I like horror.
Oh, I want to watch Markiplier tonight.

I want an oculus rift so badly. :/

Draw to your heart's desire, and when you put your heart in it, it is the most beautiful piece of art ever. ^^ Its all about the heart, so don't worry if your beauty is not enough for society's messed up standards, because you're better than them. I want to see some of your drawings, I think you'd be really good! And the more you draw (especially with your heart put into it!), the better you shall see yourself become! =)

Memory

Forgotten Life
I can never excel my Malay test. I always get a low mark in Malay. It's always 56%, 50%, 60%, 63%.. but.. I got a 42% this time.. and it really made me feel so upset, I cried because it reminded me the first time I failed my Malay test. I tried.. I really did.. but it never goes up..

What made me feel worse is that my older sis's SPM results are out, and she literally got straight A's. I mean, I am proud of her, but at the same time.. I really feel that I can't be as smart as her.. and it hurts so much..

Did you REALLY try your best? I mean, sure you tried all that you can but I'm accurate that you could do better than that. Anyone can achieve what they want, Vio. Even you. Keep trying. Dreams/achievements/goals have no ending so no matter how you try your best, keep trying because there's a better result than 'best' and it will keep going. And I'll always keep supporting you, cuz. So you need to have faith in yourself too if you don't want to make yourself disappointed, people disappointed. And believe me, nobody's saying you to give up. Even if it hurts, believe in Him. Pray and have faith in all of us who loves you.

Beeker

Wild Card
Finished organizing accommodations for an anime convention in May. So hype to spend a weekend with two of the most awesome people I know. 8D

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Starting to get at that age where you get slightly flustered when you're around a certain guy you think you may like.

I remember when I was this age, of course it was certain girls for me, it was kind of weird. I had a few friends who were girls at the time and I probably had a crush on more of them when that time came around than I would ever admit. Just don't worry about it though, I'm sure a lot of them are having the same feelings about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom