• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I can never excel my Malay test. I always get a low mark in Malay. It's always 56%, 50%, 60%, 63%.. but.. I got a 42% this time.. and it really made me feel so upset, I cried because it reminded me the first time I failed my Malay test. I tried.. I really did.. but it never goes up..

What made me feel worse is that my older sis's SPM results are out, and she literally got straight A's. I mean, I am proud of her, but at the same time.. I really feel that I can't be as smart as her.. and it hurts so much..

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I have a 99 in my American History class and I got 100% on our most recent test (which is amazing, considering that nearly every question was answered sarcastically and I drew Obama surfing on a wave of Republican tears on the bottom of it.)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Bunging off class is doing wonders for my state of mind. Plus break next week so hurray for that.

I have a 99 in my American History class and I got 100% on our most recent test (which is amazing, considering that nearly every question was answered sarcastically and I drew Obama surfing on a wave of Republican tears on the bottom of it.)

<3

I got asked to go to this writer's conference thing with my author friend... There's going to be a bunch of Colorado based authors there and junk. I s'pose that's pretty cool. :T

If his opinions are facts, and JuicieJ forms an opinion that he doesn't actually agree with, does that mean he is wrong, and thus invalidated his own internal system? Perhaps this could cause a critical logic failure, and result in self-destruction...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I... I can't even believe it. This is so freaking weird.

Man, it's like they're sisters! This is the weirdest thing since it snowed last May!

Anyway... Ya, my mind's just, like, in shock right now. XD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I... I can't even believe it. This is so freaking weird.

Man, it's like they're sisters! This is the weirdest thing since it snowed last May!

Anyway... Ya, my mind's just, like, in shock right now. XD

Dude, I am in the same boat right now!

I literally feel high xD Everything is just odd xD

Which is why she's my other sister that I over love :333333333333333333333

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom