• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wish I wasn't a terrible person...

You're just like Violet in the sense that you're digging yourself into something you can't get out of. You seriously need to stop what you're doing, and just think about the positives. No one here or anywhere can help you unless you specify what makes you a "terrible person". No one can help you out of the mess you're in unless you let them in. At this rate, you legitimately look like you're seeking for attention, and that's me being completely honest with you. Every time I see you post in this thread with no username shadow, no set user title, and no avatar, it makes you look like you got sucked into forum drama once again. If that's not that case, and something is bothering you but you refuse to say what it is, then none of us can or will help you.

Speak up and tell someone. Do something to help yourself, because moping around and feeling sad is simply ********, and you and I both know that. Pull up your pants, hold you head up high, and walk on and talk to someone. I don't care if you end up PMing someone on this forum, or you talk to a school counselor, but there's a problem you need to get off your chest, and you're not going to get help by crying about it.

He's being vague for a reason. He doesn't want to tell. There are some things which can hurt you so badly, but you don't want to tell someone else. Maybe because you're ashamed of it. Or afraid of being judged. There can be a million reasons. But because you post here, it doesn't always mean that you are asking for help or attention, does it?

This is a problem where no one can help, anyways. It's a problem between each other, and a battle within ourselves. It's something that is breaking us, but no one else can help make it better. I know I'm being vague too. Even I don't want to tell. But after being broken for a week without a break, if someone wants to vent out their feelings, please don't criticize them for being vague. If you don't know what to say, let them pour it out. Because writing things on paper can help. Maybe all they need is a place to vent without being criticized. Not help. Not attention. But a place to lessen the weight on their shoulders.

If he wants to say he's sad and everything, that's fine, but people will generally offer their assistance (especially in communities). If it's declined, and this cycle of depression continues, people are bound to get annoyed by it. His posts in this thread are just so common, we practically have to provoke him in order for him to tell us what's wrong. He doesn't have to say what's wrong, as he's not obligated to, but think of where you're posting this. If anything, make a blog or find an anonymous forum. I'm not saying you're not welcome here, but goddamnit I refuse to stand up for someone who continuously not only bashes and beats up themselves, but does so to others too. I refuse to let a debbie downer mope around the forums making everyone feel miserable. You come to this thread to vent your feelings, and people step in to give advice and reassurance. No one can help you without context, or if you at least let them in.

Last edited:
If he wants to say he's sad and everything, that's fine, but people will generally offer their assistance (especially in communities). If it's declined, and this cycle of depression continues, people are bound to get annoyed by it. His posts in this thread are just so common, we practically have to provoke him in order for him to tell us what's wrong. He doesn't have to say what's wrong, as he's not obligated to, but think of where you're posting this. If anything, make a blog or find an anonymous forum. I'm not saying you're not welcome here, but goddamnit I refuse to stand up for someone who continuously not only bashes and beats up themselves, but does so to others too. I refuse to let a debbie downer mope around the forums making everyone feel miserable. You come to this thread to vent your feelings, and people step in to give advice and reassurance. No one can help you without context, or if you at least let them in.

And to think, he started leaving these comments ever since Sadia left. Honestly, I love to help him out, but since he keeps ignoring me, I have no choice but to not help him at all. I hate it when people do this.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm tired of people constantly treating me like an idiot or being a jerk towards me. Stuff like this triggers my anger and depression.
And it will never get better.
I feel so horrible this morning. I think I lost a friend last night.......
I know how you feel. I think the only thing we can do is just end everything. Things are better this way........

Ignore the jerks and hang out with the friends! =) It'll always get better, but the thing you have to realize is it can't get better unless its been worse for a time. How would you know something got better, if you weren't in a bad state before? You wouldn't! So the bad must precede the good, but how great will that good be when it comes because you waited so patiently, and now the reward is more satisfying than anything! Wait it out, but not alone; you have friends here, so wait it out with them, and have each other's backs all the time; you'll make it through! ^_^

Everything just hurts...
Why are most people heartless jerks.
I hate what I've done...

I just hate myself...

I'm not saying this for attention or sympathy.... It's actually how I feel...

Because you know you did something terrible when they tell you they don't like dwelling on things for too long... and then the dwell on something for what seems like forever...

I'm a terrible person...
I wish I wasn't a terrible person...
I'm making everyone hate me...
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I also know how you feel. And... it's like not knowing the person's true feelings about it (despite them saying it's ok) is haunting and overwhelming and just like pulls you underground until you, like, shut yourself off from the world. Thoughts that sting stay in your mind forever and never escape, and prolong the suffering. Trust me... I know. I know. They'll ebb away eventually... but sometimes it takes longer than it should...

I probably sound really poopish right now, but one of the most valuable themes in The Wind Waker was not to dwell on the past. I never really picked up on it until I played it on the WiiU... didn't really think about it much. Time won't wait for you. It'll keep going forward, while you're frozen on a moment that you wished to have changed... for a different outcome. I'm really sorry, Samarium. Please don't do anything reckless. After I was demoted as a moderator, I constantly thought about throwing myself into oncoming traffic while waiting for my bus... because I was so upset with myself for doing the things I did... the things I did that I couldn't change... but I didn't. I suppose I'm grateful I didn't, because I'm finally starting to move on in that regard... It'll heal. Give it time.

Pan, I have nothing more to say to you but be patient. My goodness, that is the freaking hardest thing to do, I know, I know I know I know, because I have such a terrible time being patient myself, and we just naturally aren't that patient! But you've got to do it, its the only way, otherwise you'll just dig your own grave, where no one can help you out of it. Don't go that deep, Pan, take my hand or somebody's hand and be patient, because the good is going to come. Heck it is going to take a really long time, but the more you persevere in patience, the shorter the time will seem. =)

It doesn't really matter anymore. I don't care about myself anymore. I don't care about my friends, family, my feelings.. I'm just all drained out. I don't care anymore. I'm already being a nobody. I'm already a nothing. It doesn't matter anymore.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
At this point I think you're making yourself feel worse for no reason. Everyone has a moment or two in their life where they become drained emotionally, but you'll feel like yourself again soon. Don't dig yourself into something you can't climb out of.

You're going too deep, Vio, you need to stop and get yourself out before your gone. Gosh it is the hardest thing in the world, and I don't expect you to even care what I say because I'm just a silly girl over the internet who has useless advice because I'm practically on the other side of the world, but you need to be patient. Can the sun rise when you want it to? No. We all have to wait through the night for the sun to rise, and it seems like the sun is taking forever, or it may not come at all, but you must wait for it, you cannot command the sun to come up when you want it to. Wait with a friend, though, know you're not alone and that people are here for you. The sun will come up, Vio, but you have to wait for it, and people are here willing to wait with you. ^^

Last night I managed to get a girl's number at the pub, but I woke up this morning and I can't make out what she wrote on my hand, and no matter what I tried I kept getting an invalid number. That put a downer on the experience, but honestly it's probably for the best that I can't contact her...

Aww. =<

Well, I'm homeless, out of school, sick, and now jobless. All this in one day.

I feel really really sorry for you, Cassy, and I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. I wish I lived by you, because I help feed homeless people all the time and I want to do more to help you right now! I will keep praying for you, all the time, Cassy, never lose hope, because we love you, and you'll make it through with the great courage you have! ^_^

Injured myself :(

My bro told me to bring his razor to him(he was taking a bath) I was in a hurry so the razor scratched my thumb u-u
It's still bleeding ;-;

Aww. =< *kissles ouchie*

My grandfather died this morning.

I'm really sorry. =( I'll pray for you and him.

I believe that I might have inadvertently killed everyone in the chatbox...

=<

I saw a guy and his dog standing out in the cold asking for money at an intersection today. He kept petting his dog. It made me a little sad.

What I think is a cool idea (I got this from some friends) it to pack some snack bags in your car or put a couple in your school backpack, and give these snack bags to the homeless people you see. The snacks bags have a dental kit, granola bars, cheese'n'crackers, and maybe socks. It helps them a lot. =)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I have no friends.... But when I do make them someone turns them against me... I am not even kidding. This is a true story. Even ask my mom...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
So........ My last bunny died yesterday. =< No more baby bunnies, I think they were all just sick, because when rabbits get sick you really have to pay attention on caring for them almost constantly, but when they are babies there isn't anything I could've done because they were so weak. Oh well, God giveth and taketh away, and I'm just grateful that I could have the joy of baby bunnies again for a week. ^^

This forum and forums in general.

Forums are a really fun place to talk about a favorite subject, such as Zelda on this Zelda forum. And with a forum, there are opportunities to meet nice people.
But all I see lately are people just arguing who is right and who is wrong. Whether it be about Religion or Pokemon. Then people turn on others who were once friends because of their different beliefs. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of it all.

I sometimes just want to leave from the forum for a while but I can't. I just can't. I care about the people too much. Even through all of the petty arguments that are had on here.

Take a break, I say, it'll do you good, because it'll help you to see past all those bad things that are shoving themselves in your face, and you'll be able to see the good things. ^_^

planning on asking my mum if I can join the multimedia club :( Not sure if she'll approve.

Ask her, she's your mom, and you never know a thing until you try. =)

I need to make a withdrawal from my bank account and get a bike. A bike is oddly important right now.

I'm praying for you, Cassy, I really hope you get a bike! ^_^ If you can't I'll ride mine all the way to where you are and you can have it!

I'm gonna make this official. I don't like Toon Link anymore.........

Aww, but you were my Toon Link buddy. =< Toon Link still loves you. <3 But to each his own, and preferences change over time! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom