• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

From what I have heard, she is going through something she can't control. Poor thing. :< All we can do now is to keep sending her our prayers that she is safe and secure in her life right now. I'm sure she is fine right now and she just needs time to fix her current situation.

Ouch. Well, hopefully she can get through her situation somehow. I may not know her very well, but I'll keep her in my thoughts and hope for the best.

Fig

The Altruist
Ouch. Well, hopefully she can get through her situation somehow. I may not know her very well, but I'll keep her in my thoughts and hope for the best.

Yea, it really sounds like it's going to be a hectic time for Sadi, but I'm very certain that she will be back soon. All we need to do is to keep having her in our thoughts as she continues to be the brave and courageous person that she is.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
On a St. Patrick's day ages ago, someone told me I couldn't wear green because I wasn't Irish. That was the first time I was told I couldn't wear green because I wasn't Irish. It was the first time because A) I'm Irish and :cool: Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's day.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate myself

I am a terrible person.

I really hurt her. She isn't even looking forward to anything now.

I am a terrible partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom