• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
B - B - B - BOREDOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kawaii:

I think I'll go soak myself in some lemon juice and then sit in the corner and count all the wrinkles on my hand and then I'll grate some crackers and put it on my cheese and then I'll nail a carrot to my wall and admire it's beauty.

Then I'll take a nap. >.>

Ganon_Punch_zpse4279002.jpg

Ganon_Punch2_zps3f48d6cb.jpg

And some of the fans keep thinking that Ganondorf's a good guy? They're horrible people if they think he is good considering he's beating the daylights out of poor Toon Linky. I can't stand them..... T___T

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sometimes, I just feel that I can't be the people who overcome their obstacles....

But on the bright side, when will I have ducks as pets?

The only reason for that, Vio, is because you doubt yourself. Stop doubting yourself, because that is your biggest obstacle, silly! Once you get over that (and I tell you its real easy ;)) then you can do absolutely anything. You don't have to do this if you don't want, but I want to help you, and I advice you to simply tell yourself every morning, "I can do it." Don't get distraught when it doesn't seem to help you at all, because nothing ever comes easy or fast, you just have to be patient. But I guarantee you that every time you boost your confidence despite anything else trying to pull you down, you will become the Vio you know you are deep down. ^^

I would give you a duckey, Vio, but I don't have any. =( However I do live by a pond where ducks often go, so maybe I'll send you pics once and a while, and my distant duckey pet present. =D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't know... I feel like I really mess things up around here. I know there is a only one person here who really appreciates me for who I am and they did tell me that last night, but lately it just seems like I'm getting pushed away.
V
Aurrie, you haven't messed anything upD:

I'm really sorry if you feel like we are pushing you away, we would never try and push you away. It would be such a sad place without you:(

Nu-uh, Aurrie, you don't mess anything up! You're the greatest ever, you bring smiles and fun to people, and you encourage friendliness all over! You are not unwanted, don't believe anything negative you tell yourself because its all lies. ;) We love you! <3

I wish I wasn't so worthless.
V
Pancake, you have brought a smile to my face a few times before:)

How could someone who can put a smile on somebody's face be worthless?

You know what I wish for, Pan? I wish you would stop believing lies, because your worth dying for. ;)

My friend, who I thought I was really close to, apparently had been dating this guy before she moved away. If it were just they got together a week or two before she left, it would have been fine. But no, they were together for much longer. So much so that this guy was saying he loved her and wanted to marry her.

It really hurt me to discover that me and her weren't as close as I thought. In fact, reflecting back on the time we spent together, I was always invited by a third party, not her. The only time we ever spoke to each other alone was on the bus ride to and from school (which made her whole relationship make me angrier, because she could easily have told me). To discover that I may not be her friend just sucks.

Relationships, such a confusing thing at a young age. Ah, but don't let that worry you, I bid you don't even bother with relationship type stuff for a while because it will only cause you stress. I've lost friends too (although not in the same way), but you just have to deal and move on. Make new friends, better ones, because you're such an awesome person that only those who don't know what's good for them would not want to be your friend. =)

I'm sick too. It's some stupid cold thing. It started with just, like, a sore throat, but now I'm just miserable and full of gersboo. Plus, I was working out a little bit yesterday, so now every time I cough, my abs hurt. :(

Aww, I hope you feel better. :< I'll pray for you!

When other people get to spend so much fun time with the person you love most and you're left at home twiddling your thumbs... And your jealousy fills you with spite and anger and mini depression

Yeah, don't bother with relationships at this age when you have much better things to be focusing on. ;) Such as school, friends, and other fun stuff. Don't let relationships worry you now, because society is trying to hype up the relationship kind of thing so you feel bad if you aren't in one, whereas in reality if you don't bother with what's unimportant in life right now, then you are much more mature than the rest of society. Don't get so down, instead hang out with your friends, find games to play, hobbies to do, and just enjoy your life as it is. A relationship will come to you when its the right time, don't rush anything, because that might just make it a worse relationship. ;3

Malaysia Airlines nowhere to be found. Suspected to be crashed around the Vietnam ocean as of two large oil slick found between Malaysia and Vietnam. There were a total of 153 Chinese nationals onboard MH370 including two infants. There are other people from across the world on the aircraft. A total of 38 passengers were Malaysians. All 12 crew members, were also Malaysians. And I'M a Malaysian. I'm worried about their lives.

It's like waiting for something that will never come. Hopefully the victims survived.
PS, please pray for them.

Oh no. :( I'm praying for them every day now.

I'm a failure.
V
No you're not. There must be something in you that's special. Think about it. Have faith in yourself :)
There is something special about me - my mind. But, I wasted my potential. I failed hard in school. Gotta get my GED. It was because of my depression and the anxiety caused by my home life at the time... God, I wish I wouldn't have messed up so badly!!!!!!!!
V
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I've messed up sometimes too. And believe me, I think it's worse than your case-- personal of course. But hey, everybody messes up. That's one challenge given from God for every living :) He's testing your will by putting burdens. Better move on. Our life awaits ^^
Use your mind to educate other people like you ;)

Ghost don't put yourself down, because you know what that'll do? It'll only bring you lower, kay? ;) What is going to make you happier, being up or down? I say up! The only way to do that is to look at the ups, accept the downs, and move along to make the future better. I know you can do it, you're such a strong soul and I know you can have faith in yourself. ^_^ So climb up the hill, don't fall down! If you ever need a friend, then they are all around you, so don't feel alone in your journey. =) When you fall, pick yourself back up, or if you think you can't, hold out your hand, and we'll take it and walk with you.

It's kinda sad. She seems like she wants to fall asleep with me on the couch more than she wants to be in a bed with her bf.

Maybe you should talk to her, because I'm not sure the direction she's going is advisable.

Sick af

And that kids, is why you don't go biking in this weather :cooky:

Aww. :< I'll pray for you!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It's raining again. I love the rain :rolleyes:

Love you too. :rolleyes:

Today was a great day with beautiful and sunny weather and I found the letter in my mailbox with the confirmation of my job interview in less than two weeks ^^ Makes me so happy ^^

I'm so happy for you, yay! =D

It's pouring! And it's been pouring since yesterday! The town is on minor flood warning, but I don't care! Because at this rate, the rain will wash all the snow away in no time! Thank you rain!

You're so welcome. :rolleyes:

I'm finally getting boxes unpacked in my room and getting it organized after months of it being a mess of boxes and other stuff. I moved a few months before I joined the forum and am just now getting my room set up the way I want it:lol:

Whoa, that's neato. :D

Today was a very great morning! I can't wait to continue to enjoy the rest of the day and week as I continue to enjoy this year's Spring Break.

Awesome possum, hope you have a fantastic spring break! =)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Srishti is just too awesome!

She just asked for a Ditto and gave me a Shiny Houndour, that I didn't know she had. She just got the game a few days ago too! How did she find a shiny already. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom