• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Me and my mom were watching REALLY old home movies in which my little brother was like 3... And he's adorable... and perfectly normal. She literally starting crying, tears and everything, asking "Why couldn't he have turned out normal like you guys" cause he has autism now. And it usually doesn't bother me in the sense to like actually affect my emotions, I'll get mad at him sometimes, but it's always ok, but I'm just feeling so sad and "If only" now... What if he had been regular? What would he be like... Would he be smart like me and my older brother? Would he even like the play the video games he does? Well he sure as heck wouldn't be ******** with them. I just... I... Why us... Why did our family have to have this happen :'( Why oh why

My midterms went well and I'm now on Spring Break. Also, my CAD class, which met twice a week for four hours at a time, is over entirely. Thank God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom