• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Spent the day with my favorite girl, made her a mocha, watched Star Trek Into Darkness, had an amazing time at church tonight, and only have Monday and Tuesday of school this week. I would say I'm pretty happy :D

Fig

The Altruist
Today was such a calm and quiet night. I have to admit that I'm somewhat not where I want to be in terms of my academics and it all falls on to me. However that doesn't mean I don't have a shot in still maintaining high grades at the end of the semester. I just need to push myself even harder than before and I would to ask you guys to send me a prayer of good luck and high spirits for they will benefit me in the long run. Wish me good in the upcoming 2-3 months that I have left to achieve greatness. Thank you and have a safe evening!!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Really really want to sleep but so many things on my mind right now that I'm just like @_@ when I try to sleep.

So I figured I'd come and socialize in the SB for the night until I pass out and have to work in the morning before going back into my ZD hibernation.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
My classmates were screaming at my face today. I felt so insecure.

And I found out that my school books were thrown out from my bag and I had to pick them up and arrange them again.

Fig

The Altruist
Just this one more week and we can all relaxed for Spring Break. Sometimes we just need to relax after a hard week of school. Let's keep pushing until the very end! We can do this!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Life just blows in general.

Then blow off what bothers you, because nothing can take you down unless you let it. ;)

Hardly anyone understands my triggers. Hardly anyone cares. When I try to tell or explain something, I get told I'm over-reacting. I'm just a bother. I can't talk to someone first without worrying that I'm annoying them. I can't seem to do anything right. I can't even get anyone to understand how I feel and take it seriously. I cry silently so no one knows that I'm crying. My body screams die but my heart says no, he needs you.

Every time that I've attempted suicide in the past, I've thought that I was finally going to meet my dad. Only one person here understands how I feel. Nobody understands that grandparents or uncles or something like that isn't the same as a parent. They didn't help conceive you. They didn't create you. It's just not the same. But no one understands. I'm all alone yet again. And yet I get made fun of and told I'm over-reacting because of something that bothers me when I ask for some one to stop saying stuff like that around me. How am I the wrong one?

Sometimes people can be insensitive when they don't mean it, and you have to understand that, but then a lot of the time people are being insensitive intentionally, but when that happens you have to ignore it. I haven't lost a close relative so I can't even imagine what you feel, but I can tell that you are one of the bravest women I have ever met, despite all that's happened to you, and I know you can carry on. =) I know you can ignore the meaningless things others do and say, because your like a wall of steel, and I believe you can do anything you put your mind to. There's friends here to vent to you who will listen and sympathize, so if you ever feel like nobody wants to listen to you, think again and find one of us. ;)

Got an ulser :(

Oh, well that's not good at all! An ulcer can be very bad for you if you don't do something about it, you should see a doctor. I'll pray for you to get better. =)

I prayed and it didn't come true =(

When you pray, God shall grant it in His time, just know that. ;) So patience! =)

I cant't lay my way out of a wet paper bag, I ruined a pizza, I feel like **** and just want to give up.

If you give up, you'll be showing everything out there that they can take you down. But you know what? I know you are strong, and I know you can persevere through anything, so rub it in their faces and trudge on, because the end is better then the present, but you have to move through the present to get to the end. I know you can do it, Term, don't give in! I'm praying for you. =)

How come whenever I get really excited my hopes get mercilessly crushed?

You have to accept everything that comes in life, its the only way not to get your hopes crushed! You must accept it all with joy, no matter what it is, and if its something bad then accept it with even greater joy because that's the only way to get through whatever obstacles life will throw at you. As you continue to look on the bright side of things, everything will seem so much better, and what do ya know, those things that you used to think were hard and probably should have killed you, are easy now and you can climb a mountain in no time at all! So accept whatever comes, and always look to the better future when you are disappointed. I'm always praying for you, Pan. =)

My classmates were screaming at my face today. I felt so insecure.

And I found out that my school books were thrown out from my bag and I had to pick them up and arrange them again.

I'm really sorry Vio, and I don't know how I can ever relay this message across to you, but I am so proud of you. You continue to press on, despite all your thoughts to give up, despite all the obstacles that come your way, and I am so glad you are here and existent and in my life. I'm sorry you have these sufferings, but you have to go on, otherwise you'll never meet that beautiful and wonderful end that shall relieve you of all your pains. There is no easy way out, there are no short cuts, and you can't get to the end early, so I urge you to keep going, because I know you can do it. I'm always praying for you, Violet, and I love you. ^^

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
"If you were anit pencil would you be eraseist?" - Arin Hanson

I'm officially done with Game Grumps

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom