• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I hurt her...I kept hurting her more and more... I...

I keep putting myself down...

Then pick yourself up. ;)

I hate how I have to sit here and watch the people I love suffer. I can't help at all. And I'm just sitting here being selfish most of the time. I deserve all the pain I got, too bad I over exaggerated for attention while other people have serious problems. I wish I could give away all my happiness. Others need it way more than me.

I really hate myself right now...

And you know what? You'll never love yourself if you keep hating yourself. Let me ask you something, what is the point in hating yourself? I'll tell you what, the loving yourself is going to make others happy. You want to know why? Because they see your happiness and *BAM* just by seeing that, they are made happy (trust me, if you don't, try it yourself), and when your happy you can make others happy just by being in a good mood around them. So be happier, and screw those stupid thoughts of worthlessness and self-hate.

V
I know this feeling, I live it everyday of my life. The trick is to remember that we've all lived hard lives, and that we shouldn't judge our lives by how much more or less hard other people's lives are than ours. Judge your life based on your own circumstances and don't fret about other's, especially when you can't do anything to help them.:)

And also remember that the need for attention is almost unanimous across our species, so don't hate yourself for desiring it:yes:

I started cutting again

Whoopie
At this point it doesn't matter. I'll forever be stressed till I die

Aurrie, that's no good, no good at all. You really need to stop doing that. Yeah there's a lot of ups and downs in life, but self hurt is never the solution. You have to love yourself, despite every thought that comes into your mind, you must do this. You have to persevere, because with perseverance it gets better. If you stand still and give up, it'll only get worse, you can't wait this out, you have to push through. But I know you can do it, Aurrie, I know you can fight the evils that plague you, and I'm always praying for you. <3

I feel worthless. Actually, I think I might be really worthless. I'm not good enough for everything..
V
Vio, never say that you are worthless. You are good at things and you have talents that others don't have. Everyone has different talents in their lives and that's what makes them unique and special. The same goes for you lil flower! You are gifted with special talents that nobody can take from no matter how hard they try. You want to know how much you mean to me? You are worthy of all my heart and time that I was given in this world. And that''s just me, think of all the friends that you made here that think the same way because we all love you! I hope you have a safe evening and when you wake up, I pray that you read this message because no matter how far apart we are, all of us are thinking about you in belief that you will achieve happiness. Take care lil flower. Keep on blooming!

Also, Vio, the more you think your worthless, the deeper you are digging your grave. Really, you'll never make yourself happy, and you will FOR SURE NEVER make ANYONE ELSE happy. You have to stop doing this, you have to stop thinking negative about yourself. The only way to get through this, to make both yourself and others happy, is to push through. Stop comparing yourself to other people and how "they can do it and I can't" because that's stupid quitters talk, and I KNOW your not a quitter. You know why they can do it? They love themselves. They love others. Its love, Vio, that drives, nothing else in all the universe can pull you through this. So love yourself, love others, and embrace this rough road because in the end it'll be worth ten million rough roads.

I feel so useless right now. I'm never gonna get a job or get married while one of my cousins is getting married soon. Seriously, I'm like the only woman in my area that is not married or working. I'm still living in a ****** double-wide trailer in the most *****est part of the state while dealing with my mom. I'm never gonna change myself. I've come to a realization that I'm the only person that's still living in the past while others like my cousin are moving on. Doesn't help that I never wanted to be married, but now I wish I had a boyfriend just so I can have somebody to talk to whenever I'm depressed. Sadly, my life's never gonna change. I'm still gonna be the person that's still playing video games and being on the computer 24 hours a day. I'm such a worthless person.......

Bell, Bell, Bell, silly little Bell. You don't need to hurry these things, you know. Marriage should come when it needs to come, first of all, and second, enjoy the time you have, don't stress about work, and just make the best of life right now. Yeah, keep looking for a job, but don't be impatient, because it will come in time. =) And wait for marriage to come to you, because there is that special guy out there for you, but you have to wait for him, because he's worth waiting for. ;)

Fig

The Altruist
I'm enjoying myself as I watch Twitch Plays Pokémon 2! I know I'm going to have a great time viewing how we will handle the situation that we will have to come! :lol:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Hardly anyone understands my triggers. Hardly anyone cares. When I try to tell or explain something, I get told I'm over-reacting. I'm just a bother. I can't talk to someone first without worrying that I'm annoying them. I can't seem to do anything right. I can't even get anyone to understand how I feel and take it seriously. I cry silently so no one knows that I'm crying. My body screams die but my heart says no, he needs you.

Every time that I've attempted suicide in the past, I've thought that I was finally going to meet my dad. Only one person here understands how I feel. Nobody understands that grandparents or uncles or something like that isn't the same as a parent. They didn't help conceive you. They didn't create you. It's just not the same. But no one understands. I'm all alone yet again. And yet I get made fun of and told I'm over-reacting because of something that bothers me when I ask for some one to stop saying stuff like that around me. How am I the wrong one?

Hardly anyone understands my triggers. Hardly anyone cares. When I try to tell or explain something, I get told I'm over-reacting. I'm just a bother. I can't talk to someone first without worrying that I'm annoying them. I can't seem to do anything right. I can't even get anyone to understand how I feel and take it seriously. I cry silently so no one knows that I'm crying. My body screams die but my heart says no, he needs you.

Every time that I've attempted suicide in the past, I've thought that I was finally going to meet my dad. Only one person here understands how I feel. Nobody understands that grandparents or uncles or something like that isn't the same as a parent. They didn't help conceive you. They didn't create you. It's just not the same. But no one understands. I'm all alone yet again. And yet I get made fun of and told I'm over-reacting because of something that bothers me when I ask for some one to stop saying stuff like that around me. How am I the wrong one?

Listen, I understand how you feel. Like I said in the chat earlier, my grandfather died from cancer years ago. I really cared about him despite being a grandparent. Even though I don't get offended over jokes about it, you need to know the difference between a person who's only joking or trying to be a big **** concerning the issue. It's alright to be triggered over the word. Not many people take certain words well after what happened to them or somebody they know.

I'm sorry about what happened at the chatbox earlier. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you out as much as possible. Feel better soon, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom