• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Actually, do you know what? I don't give a damn about my happiness. Take it away. As long as others are happy with my misery then okay, I'm fine with it. They deserve better than me. I don't really care anymore and it's pointless if I am. I don't really deserve it anyway.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Everyone (and especially you) deserves happiness.

:sad:

Vio, your being really silly, and I can tell you now you are not in the right state of mind to be thinking about this. Yeah, there's a right state of mind for this kind of thing. If your as silly as you are now, you need to think about other things and do everything you possibly to not even bother with the situation, just keep swimming along and occupy all your time with something that will distract you from these bad thoughts. Beating yourself up isn't good, kay? Your emotions are like an elevator, and when its as low as it is now for you, you need to take your mind off of the mood and focus somewhere else. You can't force the elevator to go up, you have to wait for it to go up, so just bear with it and be patient for it to go up, please. I don't like to see you sad, and I know you know deep in your heart that you are just being silly when you think other people are being happy at your not being happy. Kay? Go occupy your time with something else, ignore other people, and slap a smile on that face because you are an immovable rock, and even the hardest waves that come crashing down shall not tear you from the ground. There are people here for you if there is absolutely anything you need, and I believe you can do anything. ^^

I still can't retain anything down in my tummy and I am constantly throwing up acid. The medicine I have isn't helping and I can't stand the taste of Sprite, too damn sugary.

Aww, I hope you feel better, Aurrie, that does not sound good at all. :< :hug:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Nothing makes my girlfriend happy and it's starting to take a toll on me a bit. She always seems angry about something or upset about something and I try to make her feel better. I don't argue with her about what she's saying, I agree. I tell her that it's okay and she doesn't need to worry because everything will be okay. I asked her if she wanted me to get her something to make her feel a little better and she wanted Dairy Queen but after she ate it and got home, she began to be upset about new things.

I just want her to be happy. :sad:

Your doing a good thing, Ghost, but good things take a lot to do! However you care about her so much that is your motivation to persevere, because you know even though it doesn't look like anything is changing, it is changing and it'll get better in the end. You wont know when the end is, and that's the tough part because patience is key! But I know you can do it, so keep bein' a great guy and I'm praying for you. ^^

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
I'm happy because this Sunday I get to get Matt's Sonic Screwdriver! I've been wanting it for a long time and now I'll be able to get it. :)

Skunk

Floof
A short list of things that are on my mind:

Gumball, pianos, art, pokermanz, zeruda, all you wonderful people reading this :)

Fig

The Altruist
I hate it when people woobify Ganondorf. Yeah, it's not like he did any terrible things like almost killing a 12-year-old boy or anything. *shakes her head in disgust*

^This. I agree with you so much! I hate it when this happens to any character and this could happen with practically every fictional character. I don't hate Ganondorf. In fact he's one of my favorite villains of all time, but you won't see me play Wind Waker read his infamous line and start thinking he is a king who wants to save his people. Let me remind you this:

tumblr said:
tumblr_mblnqzkclC1rv6lvmo1_500.jpg

STOP

LET’S GO OVER WHAT THIS MAN HAS DONE PRIOR TO UTTERING THESE WORDS:
  • Murdered the Great Deku Tree
  • Starved the Gorons for ransom
  • Infected the Zora’s guardian deity with all kinds of nasty ****
  • Pledged false loyalty to the King of Hyrule in order to MURDER HIM and usurp his throne
  • Stole the Triforce in order to take full control over Hyrule
  • Cursed the Kokiri Forest, presumably in order to murder an entire race of children
  • Imprisoned the Gorons to feed them to a dragon
  • Froze over Zora’s Domain so that all its inhabitant died a slow and excruciating death (wow genocide is becoming a theme here with this guy)
  • Gave control of Lon Lon Ranch to a man he presumably brainwashed into abusing animals
  • Brainwashed HIS OWN PEOPLE into fighting for him (all those iron knuckles? They’re all brainwashed Gerudo women!)
  • Slaughtered many of Hyrule’s denizens after breaking free of his seal, including two sages, forcing the gods to FLOOD EVERYTHING
  • Kidnapped possibly dozens of innocent girls
  • Tried to kill a twelve-year-old boy by tossing him into the ocean
  • Cursed the ENTIRE GREAT SEA
So, yeah, this whole “omg Ganondorf just wanted to save his people!!!!!” woobifying meme is a whole lot of ********. Yes, OP, he IS a tyrant, his sanity is debatable, and he was most DEFINITELY NOT interested in helping his people any, at least not at the point when he found the Triforce. If he ever started out trying to help the Gerudo, he most certainly didn’t maintain those motives. Quit using that one single monologue to erase or justify his, you know, trying to KILL EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Omg. Best day ever. :')

MY SISTER'S PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3:pikalove:<3

^^ :D What nice news to hear

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
OHH CANADA
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND
TRUE PATRIOT LOVE
AND ALL OUR SONS COMMAND

yeah we beat the USA and we're going for olympic gold on sunday!!
we got to watch the game during school today and it was the most intense game i've ever sat through
I JUST LOVE HOCKEY SO MUCH

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OHH CANADA
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND
TRUE PATRIOT LOVE
AND ALL OUR SONS COMMAND

yeah we beat the USA and we're going for olympic gold on sunday!!
we got to watch the game during school today and it was the most intense game i've ever sat through
I JUST LOVE HOCKEY SO MUCH

I hoped they would win because the TJ Oshie madness was really bugging me so madly. Now Sweden is waiting. I hoped for Finland though. Selanne calling Crosby out was the best ever :xd:
Sweden is going to be a tough nut to crack. Great players. GO SVERIGE!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom