• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Well I think my long term crush finally figured things out. She doesn't like it.

She has become considerably colder to me lately and is very quick to push me away.

I may be wrong. Maybe there is something else going on. It still is troubling me.

キラ

Yo!
Well I think my long term crush finally figured things out. She doesn't like it.

She has become considerably colder to me lately and is very quick to push me away.

I may be wrong. Maybe there is something else going on. It still is troubling me.

Well, you first step is to ask her if she is okay and if anything is bothering her.
If she says "no," maybe it's the truth, maybe it's not. She might say "yes" and give you a bogus reason.
If she says "yes, it's you," then let the situation cool down for a bit. She'll probably eventually start to not give you the cold shoulder anymore.
If she keeps doing it, maybe it's time to move on.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Actually, do you know what? I don't give a damn about my happiness. Take it away. As long as others are happy with my misery then okay, I'm fine with it. They deserve better than me. I don't really care anymore and it's pointless if I am. I don't really deserve it anyway.

キラ

Yo!
Actually, do you know what? I don't give a damn about my happiness. Take it away. As long as others are happy with my misery then okay, I'm fine with it. They deserve better than me. I don't really care anymore and it's pointless if I am. I don't really deserve it anyway.

Everyone (and especially you) deserves happiness.

:sad:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
A little 8 year old girl was killed today at a local primary school by a large falling free branch, a teacher and a few other students are in hospital after also being hit by the same branch. Such a terrible tragedy :(

I still can't retain anything down in my tummy and I am constantly throwing up acid. The medicine I have isn't helping and I can't stand the taste of Sprite, too damn sugary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom