• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I started my online school today. I go to the alternative room but I feel so much different and out of place there. Kind of like how I was for my first few days in the hospital. I'm definitely on a better track than the others it seems. I completed a chapter with everything at least a B if not better.

I'm supposed to not be in guard anymore, but I went to practice anyway. Then I got caught by my principal and he's going to talk to me tomorrow. Not looking forward to that explanation. Well, if he tells me that I'm not going to be in guard anymore, I'm going to tell him that I am not quitting this close to the end. I am NOT missing the senior performance. They already took me out of band as a class, but I am still doing pep band no matter what. If he tells me I can't do either of those, I'm going to go against him. I don't care how much trouble I get into. I am not letting him take away my only means of a social life at school. I am not letting him take away two of the things that have kept me going for so long. I am not letting him take away something that has shown me that I am born for performance. I am not letting him take away my family, my peace, my sanctuary. I'm not letting him take away what I have done so much for and proved my dedication towards. For crying out loud, I've had the cops called on me because I was walking to the school that is at least 5 miles away for the last guard performance of the season!

I'll get off my soap box now. Sorry, I needed to rant. That's what's on my mind ATM.

Skunk

Floof
I started my online school today. I go to the alternative room but I feel so much different and out of place there. Kind of like how I was for my first few days in the hospital. I'm definitely on a better track than the others it seems. I completed a chapter with everything at least a B if not better.

I'm supposed to not be in guard anymore, but I went to practice anyway. Then I got caught by my principal and he's going to talk to me tomorrow. Not looking forward to that explanation. Well, if he tells me that I'm not going to be in guard anymore, I'm going to tell him that I am not quitting this close to the end. I am NOT missing the senior performance. They already took me out of band as a class, but I am still doing pep band no matter what. If he tells me I can't do either of those, I'm going to go against him. I don't care how much trouble I get into. I am not letting him take away my only means of a social life at school. I am not letting him take away two of the things that have kept me going for so long. I am not letting him take away something that has shown me that I am born for performance. I am not letting him take away my family, my peace, my sanctuary. I'm not letting him take away what I have done so much for and proved my dedication towards. For crying out loud, I've had the cops called on me because I was walking to the school that is at least 5 miles away for the last guard performance of the season!

I'll get off my soap box now. Sorry, I needed to rant. That's what's on my mind ATM.

Did somebody say soaps?

attachment.php

Hope everything goes well for you, Sailor Mars.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I had a hell of a panic attack smack in the middle of class today with no warning
so naturally, I was carted down to the guidance office
and it was probably one of the most unpleasant things ever
What people don't realize is that I can handle myself when it comes to these things, and what it came down to was that I had a rough night yesterday and that I was stressed about course selections for school.
Sigh.
I dunno.
I'm not really ready for grade 12, or much of life after that at all.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Suddenly what's on my mind is how mad I am at the anime Blue Exorcist. It started out as this epic piece of awesomeness, and exactly eleven episodes later, it turned into a generic perverted shounen anime. Seriously, what the crap happened? Then they replaced the old opening with the new one which isn't nearly as good as the old one, and there's that weird as HECK lady that wears very questionable clothing, and just... ugh. This anime was so unique before then. I haven't even seen three episodes past the eleventh one and I've already gotten mad at it.

What were they thinking?!

キラ

Yo!
Nothing makes my girlfriend happy and it's starting to take a toll on me a bit. She always seems angry about something or upset about something and I try to make her feel better. I don't argue with her about what she's saying, I agree. I tell her that it's okay and she doesn't need to worry because everything will be okay. I asked her if she wanted me to get her something to make her feel a little better and she wanted Dairy Queen but after she ate it and got home, she began to be upset about new things.

I just want her to be happy. :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom