• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay. I am very frustrated, angry, really, REALLY down and I feel like I've been pushed to a pit of tar and mud, then get stepped by people until I feel rotten.

At school break, the mentally disabled girl ( I'm actually really close to her now since the day we met) tried to sit down at my table but wow, just, WOW, the people who were sitting around me started to give weird faces at her and tried to look away from her. I actually wanted to do something but I was scared that this classmate of mine will try to bother me. When the girl told me that she wanted to buy more food, the guy who sat beside her kicked away her chair and laughed. I was starting to get really tensed up. They started to talk trash behind her and I just.. Agh. It's really, really really REALLY ANNOYING CAN I JUST MAKE THEM STOP??? no unfortunately I can't because the girl beside me said that if I don't talk trash behind her she would blackmail me. Literally. So I was just scared to stood up for her ( you guys will hate me for saying this ;-; ). When she came back and saw her seat gone, she looked really, really sad. But the others were laughing. She knew the guy kicked the chair, but the guy didn't want to admit. When I said to her that I'm about to go and patrol the school (since I'm kinda a prefect and all), the girl who sat beside me said "no one cares about your stupid activity you little attention idiot". I didn't say anything after that because there were tears in my eyes.

Like, why the heck should you talk trash to a human being? It doesn't really matter and just because that the person isn't like the other person, why should you bother them more? It disgusts me. It makes me sick. The whole Form 1 students who knows her seems to talk trash behind her. Some just pretend that she doesn't exist. Even some of the teachers think that way.

And even people think that she's forcing me to be friends her? AND EVEN SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE SAYING THAT I AM BULLYING HER? WHAT? WHAT KIND OF FREAKING HECK OF NONSENSE IS THAT???? WHAT KIND? WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU SAY THAT I'M A FREAKING BULLY?? AND WHAT, EVEN TEACHERS THINK OF THIS TOO??????? Because of these rumors and nonsense I've been called names. I'm sick and tired of people like these. I've been forced to ignore her too. And not only it hurts her a lot, but it hurts me a lot too.

Some people even asked me: "Wow, you can even stand her personality? She's annoying, don't you know? She's not even hygienic and she can't even speak correctly. She acts like a five year old."

But her response in all of this:
"It's okay. I'm used to these kinds of stuff. I can stand up by my own too... so don't worry. But if I can't take it anymore, I'll remember to find you. Bad friends are bad. Even though I stayed away from them they're still gonna come back. Good friends don't help at all, even though they're nice. They're just gonna pretend that nothing happened.. that's how society works. But you're different."

I really bet that most of you guys will hate my guts for typing this vent out.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

People panic and don't know what to do sometimes. I mean, bullying is going to happen sometimes; it's the sad truth. At least you're her friend. It lets her know that there are people who like her and don't care whether she is different. It lets her know that there are good people out there. ^^

Vio, first of all nobody should be upset with you for venting, kokadoken? =) Second, what Ghost said is right. It is really hard to stay strong and stand up in those situations (please believe me, I know exactly what you are going through, I can tell you pretty much the same exact situation except with me in it and I was too scared too), but you can't beat yourself up over something like that. If you fall, you gotta pick yourself back up again, you can't sit there and hope it'll get better, because the only thing that'll make it better is your courage to persevere! =) I know you can do it, and what you are doing is the greatest thing ever, so don't get down and when you do just look up at the light that awaits you at the end of the tunnel!

~I believe in Violet~

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Okay. I am very frustrated, angry, really, REALLY down and I feel like I've been pushed to a pit of tar and mud, then get stepped by people until I feel rotten.

At school break, the mentally disabled girl ( I'm actually really close to her now since the day we met) tried to sit down at my table but wow, just, WOW, the people who were sitting around me started to give weird faces at her and tried to look away from her. I actually wanted to do something but I was scared that this classmate of mine will try to bother me. When the girl told me that she wanted to buy more food, the guy who sat beside her kicked away her chair and laughed. I was starting to get really tensed up. They started to talk trash behind her and I just.. Agh. It's really, really really REALLY ANNOYING CAN I JUST MAKE THEM STOP??? no unfortunately I can't because the girl beside me said that if I don't talk trash behind her she would blackmail me. Literally. So I was just scared to stood up for her ( you guys will hate me for saying this ;-; ). When she came back and saw her seat gone, she looked really, really sad. But the others were laughing. She knew the guy kicked the chair, but the guy didn't want to admit. When I said to her that I'm about to go and patrol the school (since I'm kinda a prefect and all), the girl who sat beside me said "no one cares about your stupid activity you little attention idiot". I didn't say anything after that because there were tears in my eyes.

Like, why the heck should you talk trash to a human being? It doesn't really matter and just because that the person isn't like the other person, why should you bother them more? It disgusts me. It makes me sick. The whole Form 1 students who knows her seems to talk trash behind her. Some just pretend that she doesn't exist. Even some of the teachers think that way.

And even people think that she's forcing me to be friends her? AND EVEN SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE SAYING THAT I AM BULLYING HER? WHAT? WHAT KIND OF FREAKING HECK OF NONSENSE IS THAT???? WHAT KIND? WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU SAY THAT I'M A FREAKING BULLY?? AND WHAT, EVEN TEACHERS THINK OF THIS TOO??????? Because of these rumors and nonsense I've been called names. I'm sick and tired of people like these. I've been forced to ignore her too. And not only it hurts her a lot, but it hurts me a lot too.

Some people even asked me: "Wow, you can even stand her personality? She's annoying, don't you know? She's not even hygienic and she can't even speak correctly. She acts like a five year old."

But her response in all of this:
"It's okay. I'm used to these kinds of stuff. I can stand up by my own too... so don't worry. But if I can't take it anymore, I'll remember to find you. Bad friends are bad. Even though I stayed away from them they're still gonna come back. Good friends don't help at all, even though they're nice. They're just gonna pretend that nothing happened.. that's how society works. But you're different."

I really bet that most of you guys will hate my guts for typing this vent out.

Thank you for sharing with us Violet. Don't listen to what people say, you're a great person and that is all that matters:yes:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i'm so tired of this ******** education system. the entire thing is ridiculous. the entire adult generation really has no idea what it's doing to kids and i am so sick of it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This week is too long, and I still have two more days. Does anyone else just get tired of living sometimes?? Like, nothing particular is depressing you, yet you feel you need to take a brake from literally everything...

キラ

Yo!
This week is too long, and I still have two more days. Does anyone else just get tired of living sometimes?? Like, nothing particular is depressing you, yet you feel you need to take a brake from literally everything...

I feel like that a lot, Atticus. I went home from work early cause - yeah, I kinda didn't feel well - but part of it was me not wanting to deal with reality either.

キラ

Yo!
I came home from work early today because I wasn't feeling very well. I felt all clammy and cold, then hot, then cold, yadda-yadda-yadda...
And my head hurt. My ankle hurt because of my injury. Now that I'm home, I feel a bit better. But I don't really wanna go to work tomorrow.

I know I should and I probably will.

Clank

Hmm
I keep telling myself that things will improve, yet they keep getting worse... I want them to improve, yet I have used all the power that I have and it has so far had no impact... Maybe I just need to wait it out, but I have already waited so long... Perhaps the best option is to just abandon ship, I don't really know...

Meh, jumping ship seems like the most logical option right now...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Every girl in my class seems to hate my existence. I can hear "look at her, being all snobby. she has an ego of a high class pig". Everyone gave me bad looks and started to whisper about me. I'm not needed to everyone and it's useless if I try. So why should I?

I can't do anything... but hey, I do deserve it. It's no point on ruining anyone's happiness. I'm pathetic and useless. Rotten people like me should rot away from life...

キラ

Yo!
Every girl in my class seems to hate my existence. I can hear "look at her, being all snobby. she has an ego of a high class pig". Everyone gave me bad looks and started to whisper about me. I'm not needed to everyone and it's useless if I try. So why should I?

I can't do anything... but hey, I do deserve it. It's no point on ruining anyone's happiness. I'm pathetic and useless. Rotten people like me should rot away from life...

You're not rotten. You're a great person. If people think you have an ego, maybe they notice that you at least try to be proud of yourself and think of yourself in a high regard sometimes (and there's nothing wrong with that because you should and it's true!) and are insecure about themselves so they attack you.
If those people don't care about you, why care about them? The only opinion that matters is yours. You opinion now may be influenced by others and you may think differently now but look deep into the pit of your soul and you'll know that you are a great person and you know it! You deserve to be happy and you should be because you've done nothing wrong, it's just people are telling you so because they're insecure of themselves.

Please don't be sad. :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom