• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Somebody made fun of Skyward Sword my haircut. A couple months ago some nasty rotten child tossed gum in my hair, so I got it cut. Now I'm experiencing harrassment and such because of it. ;n;

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I haven't posted much today, thus I am sad. But I will soon. In fact, I just did. :) (Wait, why did I post that smiling smiley? This is a sad thread)

Fig

The Altruist
I'm still reading all of my Valentine's from yesterday simply because they are so nice to read over and over again! Thank you guys for making this year's Valentine's Day the best that I have had! Even if you didn't have the chance to give me a card, your friendship and support are the perfect gifts for a young man like myself! Thank you so much for accepting who I am and may God bless you and your loved ones a very beautiful and majestic day! :'D

キラ

Yo!
I just got home from work and I have the day off tomorrow so I can stay up all night tonight and relax! :D
And I bought some Ramune (ラムネ)! I LOVE Ramune! :love:

Can't wait to drink some of those Ramune bottles tonight!

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Somebody made fun of Skyward Sword my haircut. A couple months ago some nasty rotten child tossed gum in my hair, so I got it cut. Now I'm experiencing harrassment and such because of it. ;n;

Tell you what. YOU GO AND BEAT THE LIVING **** OUTTA THOSE PEOPLE.

I just watched the original Monsters Inc.

Haven't watched it in 12 years now. It was so sad. Almost made me cry.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm sooooooOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo depressed because the boy I liked turned out to like someone else. I confronted him about the girl he was chasing and he said that I was "utter **** on a stick". I was absolutely livid after this. This is for Dan though
polarbear1.jpg

キラ

Yo!
I'm sooooooOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo depressed because the boy I liked turned out to like someone else. I confronted him about the girl he was chasing and he said that I was "utter **** on a stick". I was absolutely livid after this.

Don't even try to be his friend after that. I mean, if he didn't like you, it doesn't mean he had to say anything like that to you. I'm sure you're pretty and nice! ^^

If he doesn't think you're worth his time, he definitely isn't worth yours. ;)

There are plenty of other people who will realize how good of a person you are (I mean, I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a great person! You seem like it!)! ^^

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What is the point of getting offended over song lyrics?

If you didn't know, you don't have to listen to that song or band or genre or anything. Like, litrally no one cares.

Realize other people do like it and other people are allowed to not agree with your opinions and beliefs.

Btw, I am ranting because my mom got mad at my sister liking a photo on Facebook of a shirt that said "Who needs God when you have Satan"

Fig

The Altruist
Well I just woke from a wonderful 5 hour nap/sleep. I also want to thank the Lord for protecting all of us last night. Who knows what could have happened during our sleep? I know today is going to be a great one for all of us! <(^~^)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom