• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I just finished catching up with my best friend Hector! It is truly a blessing to see him as I was quite lonely at university today, not because I was single but because none of my friends showed up as they don't have classes on Fridays. It was truly my highlight of my IRL life! :P Now I must go to the Valentine Card thread and post all my lovely cards that I received and share with you all! \(^~^)/

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
But you are a Vee-Day person/ :lol:

RSpWv9f.gif

Night Owl

~Momentai
Today has just been awesome. :D First I woke up to a few Great Valentine's Day cards in my inbox. (thanks Guys ^^)

Then I made a couple pens, which turned out awesomely.

This evening I was at a Valentine's Day doubles tournament. (I went with a girl from our homeschool league, because the girl I like had other obligations.)
We won First place. :D We were just on fire tonight, I bowled 3 out of four games over 200 and she bowled a good 20 to 30 pins over her average each game.

:D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
lol

This totally crappy day actually ended off pretttttttttyyyyyyy freaking great xD

Dad walks in from work with a huge bouquet saying 'Sadia, will you be my valentine??' :lol:

I love you Dad. :3333

I miss you Mom :pikalove: Keep fighting the good fight. :D

That's awesome! :3 Glad you're feeling better. ^^ <3

Clank

Hmm
13 cards, I love every one of them, yet strangely I feel unfulfilled, there were certain people I was really hoping for a card from, but unless I am mistaken I don't think they sent me any...

Oh well, at least I know who actually cares...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom