• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I had my 3DS sent back to the US to have it fixed. That was November. It was sent two weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived...

Fig

The Altruist
Later today I'm finally going to get my college refund! It's also Valentine's Day! May God bless you all a terrific and beautiful day! You don't need be with anyone to feel happy. As long as you have someone that love with all of you heart, you will be celebrating today like everyone else! Hope you guys have a beautiful day and memorable day! ^^

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
spaceship spaceship SPACESHIP

Literaly that is all. Also I'm late for school and if my dad doesn't get up soon I'm not going...

キラ

Yo!
I have to go back to work today after being off for a while because on an ankle injury that hasn't even gotten fixed yet and I won't find out until Tuesday what is wrong with it. I am very much not looking forward to going back and having my ankle hurt from all the constant moving around and the pushing of the carts (I work at a grocery store). Today just feels like it's gonna be a bad day and I really just can't wait until it is over with. I need a hug. :cry:

Clank

Hmm
Emotions, such a funny thing, I mean why do we have something as utterly silly as emotions? I mean I can't count how many times I have let myself be hurt through my emotions, yet I can easily count how many times emotions have benefited me...

Is the rush worth the pain? So many people seem to think it is, yet I can't seem to go either way on this issue.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I have to go back to work today after being off for a while because on an ankle injury that hasn't even gotten fixed yet and I won't find out until Tuesday what is wrong with it. I am very much not looking forward to going back and having my ankle hurt from all the constant moving around and the pushing of the carts (I work at a grocery store). Today just feels like it's gonna be a bad day and I really just can't wait until it is over with. I need a hug. :cry:

:hug:

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Got some nice valentine's cards from ZD. 0.0
Now I feel bad that I didn't send more (or all of them) there are really nice Zder's here and I wish all of you guys the best V days ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom