• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Sometimes you just need to thank God for always protecting from all the possible danger that could have happened. I seriously feel bad for anyone that was injured in any sort of a way. Hopefully, all of you guys are safe and sound at the moment too! It just pains my heart when people get injured by a factor that they couldn't control, but I give them my respect for going through such hardships and yet still tilting their heads up high! :puppy:

Fig

The Altruist
Why I'm happy? Cause I get to do things in this awesome forum :)

That's great to hear! We hope to see more of your contributions throughout the rest of the year! It is always nice to see members trying to assist the forums for the better! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us for help! ^^ You just made my day for now since you are wanting to help us out in the forums! ^~^ Hope you have an amazing day today! :yes:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
SOMEBODY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DISMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

UGUHGUGHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUGUHGH i have so much homework too like wth ugh :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
So I was breeding a Litleo for a friend and suddenly I accidentally hatched a shiny with good natures and nice IVs.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So my mom made me tutor this girl for the ACT.
She paid me $50 on an itunes gift card! Super excited about getting some awesome music. :D

I'm happy for you, Maggie. ^^ Fifty bucks is always a good gift any day.

Anyway, everytime I see you here makes my day, thus I am overflowing with happiness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom