• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
Work... I have a calc test tomorrow(should be an easy one though, so no biggie), standard homework, and worst of all a skit that I have to do saturday and I don't know my lines...

Why did I let myself agree to it?

Clank

Hmm
Why are so many girls so pretty... Do they not realize how hard it is to focus on other things in their presence?

(Note that when I say pretty I do not mean those that wear revealing clothes or having large things or anything, just plain old fashioned pretty girls)

Fig

The Altruist
Why must I have so much inspiration and motivation to do things! That's not a bad thing but rather hard to keep with since I tend to split myself to across 57284628562856262727 things at the same time. Maybe it's because I realized I have no skill in anything and I want to change that with motivation and drive to do so many things so I can feel so good about myself. I could really use some help right about now. :sweat:

Clank

Hmm
Why must I have so much inspiration and motivation to do things! That's not a bad thing but rather hard to keep with since I tend to split myself to across 57284628562856262727 things at the same time. Maybe it's because I realized I have no skill in anything and I want to change that with motivation and drive to do so many things so I can feel so good about myself. I could really use some help right about now. :sweat:

I said this in the SB and I will say it again, don't spread yourself too thin, if you are trying to do too much at once everything suffers, find a few things to focus on then once you are happy with how good you are in those things move on to other things

Calculus... To drop or not to drop... That is the question!

Why on earth would you drop such a cool subject? Like literally calculus is actually a lot of fun once you get past memorizing everything.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I got sad reading the Depressed Thread, so I'm just gonna come here instead (holy crap that rhymed o.o)

And I'll just say that my life is absolutely fantastic. Just this year I've finally found a true happiness that even if I get mad sometimes, I wake up with a huge smile on my face that I just can't seem to get off! It's amazing, and I know that every suffering I went through was just to make me even more appreciate this. Cause it's amazing

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I just transferred some legendaries and a hand full of shinies that I had in White2 using the Pokebank. I am happy to see some shinies I caught in Gen 4. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom