• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
With every passing day, I feel so much stronger throughout my body. This is probably due to the case of my mandatory Weight Training class! Now I know I have my limits, but I really feel a whole lot stronger than I was earlier this semester. Sure I knew the basics of exercising and working out, but it is those key hints and tips that my instructor informs us that makes the class that much more enjoyable. She even gives us students food tips once a week to help us maintain our diet.

Clank

Hmm
So, due to some snow days my professor rewrote my Calc 2 schedule mostly dropping some extra review homework, however he also made an additional section(~10 questions) due in a little over two hours...

Fig

The Altruist
One of my closest friends just officially moved.

And it absolutely sucks.

Aww. D: I now exactly how you feel Dr. Horrible. My friend move away back in June and I haven't seen him since. :sad: My only source of communication with him is via texting and we are trying to find a similarity in our schedules to see if we can skype with one another. Hopefully things will be better for you in no time at all. I know not being able to see your friend in person must really feel downright depressing but so long as you have a source of communication, the bond between the two of you will never be broken! I wish for good luck for the two of you to work things out so you guys can still keep up with one another! :3

Fig

The Altruist
I just finished eating my mom's homemade sandwich with salmon! ^^ I haven't had salmon in such a long time! Apparently I need to eat salmon at least once a week since I don't have vitamins in my body and thus explains why my skin is dry all the time. :sweat: I don't know how that works but I'm not complaining. I really do hope that Gummy doesn't see this post. I'm so sorry Gummy, please forgive me! :kawaii: >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom