• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I slept soooo awesome last night. Before I went to bed, I decided to make some tea and omg, I was out like a baby

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank !!! :D

Sheik

:the:
Bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank bank !!! :D

My prayers have been answered. I deserve no more in life...

Fig

The Altruist
I forgot my wallet today so I didn't eat anything since 7 PM last night. I bumped into my best friend Caro and immediately started catching up since she's a year older than me and thus haven't seen her since her graduation. We kept chatting and discussed about video games (primarily Pokemon) primarily like we would normally do and as time continued to pass, she decided to buy my a full-course meal for keeping her company today! Of course I didn't want to be a burden so I simply had what she was having so she didn't had to pay as much. I swear it's small acts of kindness like this that makes me cry happy tears and inspires me to do the same to others that I love and care for with all of my heart! :kawaii: :pikalove:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Today's only saving grace was that Pokemon Bank came out and even that wasn't that exciting because I don't have any 5th Gen games:(

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I made a poem for a friend to help him develop relations with a girl he likes, gave my other friend some Pokémon at last and made her incredibly happy, and gave one of the LPers I watch some honest compliment and made her day...you know, the day may have gone by quickly, but it was a good one.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Who would even want to care me when I drift away?
Why should I happy? I'm just a living annoyance. I'm just a living failure.

I shouldn't be happy. Other people should. It's fine by me if they want to bully me in anyway. They should be happy about it. They should be smiling when I'm in misery. I deserve to be like this.

I'm tired of being myself. It's just going to ruin other people's day when I'm being myself. I'm annoying as heck.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm going to make this general but I don't care because it is still very important to me personally. Now I know that all you guys might be going through some hard times in one way or another but I just want to say that I'm blessed that each and every single one of you are still alive at the moment. You don't know how much joy fills up my heart every time I see you guys online despite the possible arguments that we have had in the past. No matter what happens in your life, I just want to let you know that you are always inside my heart and mind and I'm always praying for you all to succeed in your life. I know that we can't all have happy days, but as long as you are surviving your daily lives, you will always make me the happiest person in the world! ^^

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

I shouldn't be happy. Other people should. It's fine by me if they want to bully me in anyway. They should be happy about it. They should be smiling when I'm in misery. I deserve to be like this.

I'm tired of being myself. It's just going to ruin other people's day when I'm being myself. I'm annoying as heck.

My dear Violet, the people who are bullying you do not matter. They are disposable human beings who will soon be wiped off the face of the Earth, and people won't care when they drift away. You, on the other hand, are surrounded by people who love you dearly. We love to see you happy, and when you smile, we smile. I'm not saying this to make you feel better; I'm saying this because it's true. You make a lot of people here happy, and we have never considered you annoying in any way, shape or form. Also, why would you be tired of being yourself? We love you just the way you are; a duck loving, truly adorable, bright, smart girl who knows how to put a smile on everyone's face. Don't let those bullies dictate your life -- you're in control now! I believe in you! XOXO

Fig

The Altruist

Hello Vio. I'm not sure how you are feeling at the moment right now but I just want to take the time to say a few words. Everyone deserves the right to pursuit their happiness and that means you are included into this concept. No one deserves to hurt someone as precious and beautiful as you Violet! No one has the right to smile at someone's sadness. That's exactly what the term Sadist means, enjoying someone's suffering. No one should be doing that you or anyone for that matter, but alas we live in such a cruel and yet beautiful world. You don't deserve the pain that you are enduring from those who only seek to harm you! D: Violet, being oneself is what makes every person unique in the this world especially those with a good and sincere heart like you! You are not annoying Violet, there's living proof of that. Everyone here is concerned about you because we care about you and we all want to see you smile and succeed in your life and in your upcoming future! You are always in my heart and I never give up my hope and faith in you because I believe in you! May God bless you a beautiful day/evening! He is always there to provide comfort and support for you, even if it may seem that all hope is lost, but believe me Violet when I say that He will always be protecting you! I hope that you will be ok by the time you read this message because you only deserve the best in life and I'm sure Az, Abi, Vain, Atty, and everyone else wants you to be the most successful person that you can be! Please be safe and no matter what happens always Follow Your Star and Speak With Your Heart! We all love you Violet!

[video=youtube;X5SEhOtFctc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5SEhOtFctc[/video]

[video=youtube;2lg9sh4qc0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lg9sh4qc0A[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom