• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Is this the first time you ever had a next door neighbor?

No, but most of the time I've lived in a house where, you know, there isn't just a wall seperating you from the neighbor living in the other half of the duplex. And most of the time I know my neighbors.

Fig

The Altruist
Well I know that life will have its ups and downs and I'm simply thankful to be alive today. I am blessed that I am because there are worse situations throughout the world and I doubt I would survive that so for that I thank my God for protecting me throughout my life.

Fig

The Altruist
Why can't I get over a simple accident? It has been a month since it happened but why can't I just get over it? I can't... stop feeling guilty.

I may not know where you are coming from Violet, but from a friend to another, we need to continue to live life and push are past behind us. I know it is easier said than done, but trust me when I say that holding on to the past is going to harm us in the long-run. I've been holding on to many things in my life and I'm slowly letting go of those issues and I hope you could do the same, but either way I'm still praying for you to always get better Vio. We learn the most from our mistakes and accepting what we did to have done those errors. What this means is that by taking our past and recognizing our flaws that we did in that situation, we can use to better ourselves and be wiser in our choices in life. You deserve only the best in your life. I hope you may read this message and have I a beautiful day/night.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I dislike these types of women greatly, knowing that you're still hurt and finds someone else in a very short amount of time. You'll find someone eventually, it just happens that woman wasn't the one you were meant to be with

Well I guess your right... All my friends keep telling me I don't need here anyway. I'll try to forget her, but its hard when she won't get a hint that I don't want to be around. Doesn't she understand that all she did was tear my heart to pieces. Well I guess the only positive thing that will come out of this is that now I have the perfect drive to make good lyrics for a song for my band. I'll name the song torn to pieces... maybe scars, something like that.

Fig

The Altruist
Last night was a really hard night for mainly me. I have my reasons on why, but I won't discuss them here. It's true in my path with Christ I will meet obstacles in my life that overcoming them will be the greatest achievement as time passes on. But sometimes these obstacles might have to deal with a close friend of mine and I don't want to hurt them just so I can succeed. I already have a full course meal on my plate with college alone and I do not want an endless supply of side-dishes of hurting my friends as I continue to seek out my goals in life. Perhaps this is all in my head and I just need to relax for a while.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OMGHMGKHLGMHOGMHOGMGKHKOG OMG OMGOMGOMG OMGOMG I AM SOD IHAEAPPPYM EXCUTIED MHAHHA DSSSASSMS HELP ME AMGN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

tumblr_n0hyzbrARj1r682oyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0hyzbrARj1r682oyo2_500.jpg

IF I PUT FLOWER CROWNS ON THE BOTH OF THEM, WHO WILL BE CASTLE WITH ME??!??!?!? <3 <3 <3 :loveeyeballs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom