• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Calculus

First day of the second semester today, and I can already tell it's going to be a long one. First semester was my slacker semester, since English was only a couple of days a week, meaning the only classes I regularly got homework in were Law and Chemistry. Even in those classes, we hardly ever got homework. This semester, against my wishes, I have to take Pre-Calc and Calculus at the same time, and most days they occur one after the other. Throughout all of highschool, there's never been a day in which I had math and didn't receive homework, and now I've got two math courses to do. It's gonna be hella confusing remembering which concepts came from which class, and I think I'm probably gonna get overwhelmed once the workload begins to pile up.

An option is to drop Calculus, but there is nothing during that period that I have any interest in taking.

Man, if only my school would put all the Calculus students in the first semester Pre-Calc class instead of leaving just 3 to do both courses at the same time, I would be much happier. But nope, when I asked during the first semester, there wasn't enough room for 1 person. Why not give Calculus students the priority for first semester math class instead of putting a bunch of non-Calculus students in instead? I mean, I had a spare that block anyway, so it wouldn't have been a problem for me to enter the class.

*end of slightly angry rant about my otherwise near-perfect school*

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My next door neighbor is weird. Well, ok, not really, but I know nothing about him and he freaks me out because I'll just be sitting in the living room and then I hear someone outside.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
My next door neighbor is weird. Well, ok, not really, but I know nothing about him and he freaks me out because I'll just be sitting in the living room and then I hear someone outside.

Is this the first time you ever had a next door neighbor?

Clank

Hmm
One thing that really made me happy that I was about to talk on 30 degrees without any source of heavy clothing! If I keep doing this, I'll be that much close to reaching my goal of surviving the cold harsh winters that the North usually has to face! :sweat: XD

It is 20F and snowing right now...

Life is beautiful, yet at the same time cruel. Its a privalige yet it is also a curse. My girlfriend who I have dated for two years now broke up with me two days ago. Then the next day she walks into school with a new boyfriend and wants me to be all buddy buddy with him. It pisses me off that she would do that... I guess that's what I get for even trying to let someone get to know me. Maybe I don't deserve to find love.

I dislike these types of women greatly, knowing that you're still hurt and finds someone else in a very short amount of time. You'll find someone eventually, it just happens that woman wasn't the one you were meant to be with

Night Owl

~Momentai
Why can't all debates be as civil as the one between Ken Ham and Bill Nye that happened tonight?
Both parties waited their turns and didn't use more than their allotted amounts of time, they were calm and respectable the whole time.
I think a thing or two could be learned from it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom