• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Read part of a journal written by a gentleman from North Carolina in 1857. He and I may be the only two people that ever existed interested in the contents.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
OH GOD... Just found out about something really crazy and weird I guess.

Anyways, Just watching my brother play some Blitz Brigade (In case you're wondering, it's a ripoff of TF2 and Battlefield).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Apparently the only thing I'm good for is too annoy people.

I am officially done trying with them. They obviously don't want to be close to me.

(Not in the Depressing Thread because I'm not sad :yes:)

I guess trying to fit in here isn't my strong suite anymore. Kinda feel pushed out of the circle with you guys so I feel like a total reject ^^;

Maybe I should abandon everyone and just move on with my isolation plan...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sick of this already. I don't want to be left out in school tomorrow. I don't want to look at her depressed face. It's all my fault. It's all my fault for everything. I'm sick of it. But I can't change anything. I deserve this. I deserve to be in pain and sorrow. If they want to treat me this way and they're all okay about it.. then I just have to tell myself that I deserve to be in pain and I deserve to be lonely.

Clank

Hmm
I guess trying to fit in here isn't my strong suite anymore. Kinda feel pushed out of the circle with you guys so I feel like a total reject ^^;

Maybe I should abandon everyone and just move on with my isolation plan...

Nah, stay, I mean really, when I was new here most people just ignored to me to be honest... And even right now, I mean aside from maybe 5 people I don't really talk to anyone, nor am I in any of the social groups here, I am kind-of an outcast, my opinion only matters to the aforementioned select few, so yeah...

You wanna be outcasts together?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I just remembered what I did to my friend in P.E.. I almost killed her by pushing her to a drain.. Why shouldn't I feel sad when I almost troubled her life? I know, I know I shouldn't feel guilty over an accident.. but I feel so cruel if I don't be guilty. It's all my fault.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm sick of this already. I don't want to be left out in school tomorrow. I don't want to look at her depressed face. It's all my fault. It's all my fault for everything. I'm sick of it. But I can't change anything. I deserve this. I deserve to be in pain and sorrow. If they want to treat me this way and they're all okay about it.. then I just have to tell myself that I deserve to be in pain and I deserve to be lonely.

Hey Violet I just want to say that I really care about you and what is happening to you on a daily basis. As long as you keep on fighting and surviving every single day, you are becoming more of an inspiration to all of us. I'm never going to give up on you Violet, no matter how much you have been through. You are a friend of mine Violet, and that means you will always be in my thoughts in prayer. I only want the best for you in your life. I promise you Violet, it will get better in the future. Time will fix all those wounds of yours and one day you will brighter like you never before. I hope you read this message as soon as possible because I care about your Violet, we all do! Hope you have a nice day and safe dreams.

Speaking of dreams, why do these dreams keep appearing and I am afraid to continue to visualize them as each night passes. I want these nightmares to ultimately stop because I do not want to lose a single person that I had the honor and privilege to meet. I don't understand why they are happening, but at least they are just dreams right? At least you guys are always in my prayers every single night. I guess it is all good that I'm gaining more sleep now...

Something weird must have happened with my alarm, because I just woke up. My diff eq class started an hour ago...

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Life is beautiful, yet at the same time cruel. Its a privalige yet it is also a curse. My girlfriend who I have dated for two years now broke up with me two days ago. Then the next day she walks into school with a new boyfriend and wants me to be all buddy buddy with him. It pisses me off that she would do that... I guess that's what I get for even trying to let someone get to know me. Maybe I don't deserve to find love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom