• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I need to vent. I know that's not a good idea here, but I honestly don't care if you guys poke fun at me, or push me down even more, or get mad, or thinking I'm trying to grab attention. I just need to let it all out.

I hate being pushed around. I hate being treated as a joke. I hate being judged by my cover. I hate being judged because of my past. No one cares that I changed. No one cares that I've been trying to be a better person. They just say I can't and push me down in the ground. I hate it when the few people who actually care about me pick me up and someone is always there to push me down. No one has ever tried to be close to me before I met her. No one wanted to be my friend. Even when I thought I had a close friend I realized later that they never liked me. No one wanted to be my friend for long. I was so lost and alone. I couldn't find companionship. Even my family doesn't want to be close to me. I was the outcast all of my life. I couldn't find anyone to talk to about my interest. No one related to me. No one cared about me. Everyone just left me. ZD wasn't even any different. I just wish people respected me. I wish people cared about me. I wish people didn't get mad when I felt down... I just want comfort... I've been insulted for every opinion I have. Everything about me is poked fun at... Even people I knew who were openly against bullying liked to hurt me... It's hard to have confidence...

Someone please make me smile...

Clank

Hmm
I have my own domain name now, now I can get free email addresses at said name with outlook.com.

Don't you just love companies that are so desperate for your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom