• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I swear there's nothing happier than seeing cuties being all kawaii and adorable with each other! Always gives me a reason to believe in love for myself! ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Guys I'm just so happy today, I had to post in this thread twice, and in two separate posts, so you knew that today has just been great. :3 Oh you would never think that today was a wonderful day for me if you were in my shoes right now, but I tell you nothing can bring me down as long as Jesus holds me up. <3

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS LAST NIGHT

I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING

EVERY TIME JOE BIDEN STOOD UP AND CLAPPED FOR WHAT OBAMA WAS SAYING, HE LOOKED LIKE HE JUST WON A LEVEL OF CANDY CRUSH

AND JOHN BOEHNER COULDN'T GIVE ANY ****S FOR WHAT WAS HAPPENING

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Fig

The Altruist
Hopefully this week will be an easy at university. So far it actually is and I still need to do that homework that is due tomorrow. :eek: Alright, time to get serious up in here! At the homework isn't hard itself. :P Oh and it was loads of fun at the Smash tournament earlier this morning/evening! :D

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Everyday,the secondary school that i'm in now is just wrecking me into pieces. I feel like I have no self-esteem at all, and my motivation is quite low..

I want to visit my old school, but the thing is, my mom wouldn't let me go because I'm just an embarrassment to the old school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom