• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I probably fried my computer's circuits when I tried to boot it up last night... really hope it still works or repairs will be done quickly and not for obscene amounts of money...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
This semester project for my research seminar is so far outside of my area of interest that I don't even know what I don't know.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have three speeches to do that I haven't started and I should be doing them now but I'm on Zelda Dungeon because I've been dead over here so I'll have to use my weekend and two of my friends are going to graduate school and leave Cadets this year and I'll miss them so much and for the past week I haven't been able to go to sleep withought crying myself to sleep and when I fight with my parents it physically feels like I'm being torn apart from the inside ;n; Pardon my ridiculous run-on when upset Imprisoned is upset.

Ugh. I think I might actually outright hate socializing with people, especially those that're around my age. It's as if everyone smokes, drinks alcohol, uses drugs, and does nonsensical stuff. And most if not everyone is ignorant to the world around them, as if they grew up in a delusional bubble all their lives, leading them to believe that nothing goes on outside of it. It's as though every time a little bit of faith is restored in humanity, it does something egregiously stupid or sad that depletes any modicum thereof. Sometimes I wish that I were blind to the world around me.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Ugh. I think I might actually outright hate socializing with people, especially those that're around my age. It's as if everyone smokes, drinks alcohol, uses drugs, and does nonsensical stuff. And most if not everyone is ignorant to the world around them, as if they grew up in a delusional bubble all their lives, leading them to believe that nothing goes on outside of it. It's as though every time a little bit of faith is restored in humanity, it does something egregiously stupid or sad that depletes any modicum thereof. Sometimes I wish that I were blind to the world around me.

Signs you might have accidentally become a 19th century philosopher.

Also:
20140121.png

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
It's just ridiculously windy and cold outside today, like holy heil is it ever bad out, Jesus Grandma. If it doesn't die down later on I'm either gonna have to try to get a ride to work or trek on through this blizzard, and if the latter ends up being the case I'll especially need to be cautious as the flurries reduce visibility, both for pedestrians as well as drivers.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I had my drama exam today and it was so so so so wonderful! I'm so proud of my cast and after working hard on our performance for a month I'm really glad it turned out so well! I directed it, it was an hour long docudrama about 9/11 and by the ending scene I was moved to tears (aka I'm a big weepy baby leave me alone)
I love directing so, so much and I'm pretty sure this is something I could see myself doing for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom