• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I Just got abused by a customer for standing behind my receipt with my order at work on my break and not standing back from the counter. God people are idiots, first of all the counter person is supposed to tell all customers "please wait here behind the receipt and your order will be here soon" (or something similar) and position the customer with their recipt. The people that walk away from the counter are the ones that are doing the wrong thing (at least with the system my store uses some other stores/countries are different). People are so rude, not having a good day either, he is lucky I didn't abuse him back because I'm not in the mood for taking **** from idiots. I am lucky too I guess, I doubt work would fire me over yelling back at him but they wouldn't be happy with me.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm craving Taco Bell nachos and it's too late to go get Taco Bell. Plus, the roads are too bad and I would have to clean all the snow off my truck too. Ugh.

I decided to shave today, and now my neck is covered in bandages. I swear I didn't stop bleeding for about half an hour and I was starting to freak out. D: I really wished I had a better razor than the one I currently am using.

Oh Onii-chan :(

I just went into our kitchen to find food and a Nutella jar was on the counter..... the jar was empty :kawaii:

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Lots of stuff on my mind.

- Pretty bad day today (yesterday now), was woken up early by my young siblings screaming and crying to tell me that out pet cat was hit by a car and died. Which was obviously a fAntAStic way to start the day. Then I proceeded to my 11-7 shift at work which was hot all day and I was in a bad mood.

- School goes back soon, not looking forward to it to be honest. I have many assignments and a lot of work to do still...

- This 6 week school holiday break was my last Christmas holidays in high school, I think they have given me a good indication of who will stay in contact with me after school ends this year and who doesn't really care which both makes me happy and upsets me.

- It's still hot and it's past 1:30am, sleeping is hard when it's hot. At least I have music, keeps me occupied and makes me happy :)

- I've just got my debit card activated, so I can shop online easier :) Now I've gotta set myself up a Japanese iTunes account so I can get some of the stuff I want that isn't available on the AUS store.

- Yesterday was my last day of the pay week, two weeks in a row of over $400 pay, not to bad :) And now I have 4 days off work for a bit of a break.

- I'm hungry.

- I should try sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom