• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
At first, I was full of regrets and guilt. Now, I'm full of happiness and love.

We have finally come out of the dark cave for good. I hated putting her through all that and draining her. It took way longer than I wanted it to, but now we are in the light. The grass dancing is past our feet, and the sun is shining on to us. I love how close we have become because of it, and I love that I know with out a doubt that she is the one. It will all be magical from here.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
1502503_619128258136791_1918524867_n.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
I think it's finally all over :3 The problems, the stress, the guilt, the tears. I think everything is over now.

It hurt to see him like that. But he told me earlier. You have to break yourself down to build yourself up.

I love how high we are right now ^~^

At first, I was full of regrets and guilt. Now, I'm full of happiness and love.

We have finally come out of the dark cave for good. I hated putting her through all that and draining her. It took way longer than I wanted it to, but now we are in the light. The grass dancing is past our feet, and the sun is shining on to us. I love how close we have become because of it, and I love that I know with out a doubt that she is the one. It will all be magical from here.

I sense I pair of cuties! ^^ All I can say is this:
553169_638049092887983_2114473446_n_large.jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have to read 7 chapters of Huckleberry Fin, do some pages in my history packet, do a page of math homework, and have 13 lines of music to study...

Oh, hi, Pandora. :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm hungry and I can't find the applesauce.
My life

Just trying to learn things :D
Also my life

Having a crappy internet connection that goes out for no reason sucks. <.<
Only sometimes my life

My life

I have to read 7 chapters of Huckleberry Fin, do some pages in my history packet, do a page of math homework, and have 13 lines of music to study...

Oh, hi, Pandora. :D
My life

Wow, you guys should all nickname yourselves Mezlo!

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
So I just completely spoiled myself and took a listen to the Bravely Default soundtrack. It's FANTASTIC. I'm thinking about purchasing the soundtrack, but the only thing that's stopping me from hitting that order button right this second are the fees to have it imported. Decisions, decisions...

I'm also wondering where can I find a jar of Sunbutter. I had some yesterday for the first time and it was delicious!

A friend of mine asked me to help her translate some Kaizers Orchestra lyrics. Okay, sure, I can try fumbling my way through it, but--

"Oh, by the way, it's a new song and I can't find any lyrics to this on the internet, we'll have to transcribe it first!"

... She is vastly underestimating my ability to understand spoken/sung Norwegian. This is going to be an interesting and failtastic experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom