• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Happy for the new year, of course. ;) It's already snowing here, so that also makes me happy because that means I get to enjoy cups of coffee and cocoa with cookies. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Back on topic guys :)

It is depressing the fun times always go by so fast. But this means fun times will return again :P

You are absolutely right Momma! :hug: I'm sure we will gain those glory days back in no time soon! :D Also Momma have you been keeping you with Gobli's story!? I just finished the latest chapter and now I need that next chapter right now! :xd: :hug:

Fig

The Altruist
I don't even see how it's physically possible for one to stay up for 4-5 days straight. I think after three you're declared mentally insane, lol. You're brain must have been like mush and I can't fathom how you, or anyone else who's done this, has been able to achi-- well not "achieve" as this certainly isn't anything to celebrate, but more so be able to stay up for that extended period of time.

I don't know how to explain, but it just happens! :eek: I have always been a weird case since I was young child. I guess one thing that made me kept my consciousness was genuinely doing things that that I enjoyed to do such as reading articles, cleaning the house, and most importantly playing video games. That and making sure I kept my hygiene and food supply intake before I would nothing to support my body. :xd:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've passed the plucking stage in playing my violin and my practice book says to move on to using the bow, hooray! Time to get even more annoying with the scratchy-chalkboard sounds I'll be making on my violin... >=)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Wings seems to lose a lot in either OT or SO lately so well done Leafs :yes: And my Flyers won their last two shootouts as well. :clap: for Mason our awesome goalie!
I'm excited for the new Sherlock!!!! :clap:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You are absolutely right Momma! :hug: I'm sure we will gain those glory days back in no time soon! :D Also Momma have you been keeping you with Gobli's story!? I just finished the latest chapter and now I need that next chapter right now! :xd: :hug:
No not yet but I will check it out :D

I FORGOT THE NEW SHERLOCK STARTED TODAY SO I MISSED THE LIVE EPISODE :( But there is always bbc-iplayer :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom