• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
That's a bunch of bullcrap. :/ I don't think teachers back when I went gave all of their students homework while on vacation (things we're alot easier back then anyway). I just find it very unfair that kids these days have to do their work while they're off from school for a few weeks.

You should have met my AP Lit teacher. 4 hours of homework a night when the entire class already had 11+ hour school days.

Fig

The Altruist
That's a bunch of bullcrap. :/ I don't think teachers back when I went gave all of their students homework while on vacation (things we're alot easier back then anyway). I just find it very unfair that kids these days have to do their work while they're off from school for a few weeks.

Yea, I agree with you on your statement! I mean back in high school I still had homework from each class but it was maybe about a page of homework to do or so for each class, so I personally didn't mind that and neither did anyone else. With times quickly changing, it amazes me how things can alter so rapidly as if it was law or something to that degree. At the same time, people are starting to realize that they need a good education to continue towards college/university and they make it very competitive over here. Everyone pretty much as a mindset that they can only receive a perfect 100 in order to advance to college, which is not true! I'm sure giving them two weeks of break from school with no homework is acceptable and can allow them to actually rest. D:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Happy new year! I feel like we're officially in the future now that it's 2014. Also, I got five hours of sleep last night, which is pretty good considering I was at a New Years sleepover party with friends.

Fig

The Altruist
I pulled an all-nighter, woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Congrats Rainy! Now multiply that times 2-3 days and that's my day on average. :rolleyes:

Me on the other hand, I finally started to work out at home and I feel great too! Once Jan 22 arrives (first day of classes for me), I will finally be able to return to my university's rec center! I am so excited! :>

Fig

The Altruist
If I still have my bed hair, I will mostly likely post in the Picture Thread! I actually prefer my bed hair than when I comb it! Maybe I should post in the Picture Thread right now! I just need to find a suitable camera or take a really decent picture with my phone! :D

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well for the second day in a row, I passed out and gained another 6-7 hours of sleep. I think because I was awake for 102 hours a few days ago that now I am just catching up to my sleep when my body feels like it. I seriously have no control of my body when it is about to go to sleep even I don't want to. :rolleyes:

I don't even see how it's physically possible for one to stay up for 4-5 days straight. I think after three you're declared mentally insane, lol. You're brain must have been like mush and I can't fathom how you, or anyone else who's done this, has been able to achi-- well not "achieve" as this certainly isn't anything to celebrate, but more so be able to stay up for that extended period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom