• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Been playing Super Mario 3D World (got it for Christmas) and I'm amazed by it. Outdoes both the Galaxy games and 3D Land in my opinion. It's so much fun, it can be really challenging, and it's the most gorgeous game I've ever played.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Just finished watching Attack on Titan, and I've gotta say I really enjoyed it. I haven't actually sat down and watched an anime entirely for the longest time. The first episode was pretty emotional (imo), but I could easily watch the rest of them. The ending was a bit predictable, if you really think about it.

MAJOR SPOILERS:
I mean, c'mon, even the Female Titan closely resembled Annie. Not to mention she's essentially the only one of the top 10 graduates who didn't go to the Survey Corps. It was clear to see who was missing.

I hope there's a season 2, or some sort of OVA. There were some things that I would like to see explained... Soooo, yeah... Now I have no idea what to do with my life.

Sheik

:the:
Oh, look, Atty and I finished AoT at the exact same time. Like, the EXACT same time. Weeeeeiiiiird.

EDIT: But while it took me over a month or something to watch it all, it took her less than 24 hours.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
How odd the timing for the Photoshop boot-up was.

Tabbed over to here and thought JC randomly put the Photoshop logo in his post! :xd:

61M5A.jpg

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I have just slain Fire Emblem: Awakening, which didn't take me as long as I thought. After recieving the Black Knight from the Bonus Box, I just lead with him. But yeah, I feel triumphant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom