• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm finally able to watch the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad :)
And I finally have enough money to buy A Link Between Worlds :D

Sheik

:the:
I'm finally able to watch the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad :)

I have never watched Breaking Bad, but I started considering it when my cousins were talking about it at Thanksgiving.
So for a second I was like, "Yeah, I'll start watching it!" and I was very excited and stuff, but then I remembered...
My friend already spoiled the ending for me...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I keep crying myself to sleep every night, and today I was on the brink of tears for really no reason (or no reason I'd like to share, let's put it that way), and so I went out to the garage to finally clean it and to be alone. I was Putting the old tree box away (we got a real tree this, year, I'm happy about that), and I was standing on a workout bench in there so I could put the box where it belongs. I can't really explain how this went out I just know I fell backwards suddenly, the box came down with me, I hit my head and a metal pole and I cut my leg on an old tricycle. I don't really know what went on in my head, but I guess that thwack knocked something into me (I'm not good at articulating my thoughts, and so I can't really explain it, I don't really want to try anyway). I cried for the same "no reason" as I spoke of earlier for a while in the garage, but now I'm just feeling somewhat calm, or dry, I'm not really sad or in despair. I guess I'm just feeling gray you could say, because I'm not happy, but I'm not feeling all weepy about it. Just dry sighs. *sigh*

Sheik

:the:
I was just playing Slo-mo Melee in Smash Brothers and I just got off... but I can't stop moving in slow motion. Seriously. Everything is in slow motion. I am rocking back and forth in my chair in slow motion. I am moving my mouse in sloooow mooootion... I- I can't stop. What... what is happening...

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
ELEVEN'S HOUR IS UP I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW
doctor who was emotionally draining i've been on/off sobbing all day bye

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
U0vBnOe.png

Seriously, the bickering in this fandom is disgusting.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
After braving the mall on Boxing Day, I now have A Link Between Worlds, Pokémon Y and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, as well as Ocarina of Time 3D that I had before! I thinkmI'm gonna be pretty busy over the next couple of days! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom