• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
http://bellpendant.tumblr.com/post/70556663928/thewwlink-askkonngarasama

Ugh, I hate this guy so much. It really offends people who have autism like myself. <.<
That was insanely rude!!!! My second brother has some form of autism as well and has his own world and is mentally disabled even if you can't see it because he looks completely normal. Some peopel are so ignorant and narrow-minded. But do they say these things straight in your face? No of course not. They only say this from behind the desk where nobody can see them. These people are what I call cowards.

The weather here has been completely atrocious lately. First it snowed for like three and a half days straight and now freezing rain. Sucks, man.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
My US History packet that I have to complete over break. I've already finished some reading, and finished two mini-quizzes. I'm attempting to go through a chapter quiz right now w/o reading the chapter first, just to see how well I'll do. Then I have an entire paper (front and back) of active reading to do, and then I have to answer 3 document based questions. Haha, I'm going to die. :D

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I turn 18 on Monday, I'll no longer be a minor. Not sure how to feel about this to be honest, and all of my school friends are underage so I can't go clubbing/drinking with them till they turn 18 too (the next friend is September though...). I'm not planning on getting drunk really ever though, if any alcohol just a little because I can have fun without it.

Clank

Hmm
I feel like I am floating on the wind, having no control over my direction, yet all I have to do it get out and start walking, but I don't want to, I want to reach that tower, but the longer I stay floating, the further away I get...

YLCdm2t.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom