• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beeker

Wild Card
I can't look out window anymore because it looks so lovely out... the snow seriously couldn't fall any softer than it was. Every time I see it I just want to grab all the blankets and sweater and cocoa and just cuddle forever. ;-;

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
MY BABY

SHOUT_zps84a660d4.png

Clank

Hmm
I am happy that we have a like system in place, now I just have to figure out how to like stuff.

Like seriously, does anyone know?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Eviolite Chansey is OP. Also spamming Substitute and swords dance with Ninjask is fun, especially when a Blaziken or Infernape is on your team.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I took my sister's bicycle and went to the theater. It was around 8.35 pm and it was dark. I had to climb a hill after I crossed the traffic lights leading to the beach. the theater is near the beach. There was a very heavy wind and I had to get off my bike. I walked on the right side of the road (it is a wide road where you can easily have two bicycles and two cars next to each other) and suddenly I heard a car speeding up. I turned around and to my horror I saw a car speeding up completely at my side of the road straight BEHIND ME. In the final second he switched back on the road. I thought I was done for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom