• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Got my Sem. 2 schedule.

5LPzT.png

5LPAv.png

I'm not sure whether if I'm actually worthless or useful to others.

Violet, sweetheart, over the short breath of life I have been so far granted I can tell you this. There is always, always at least one person who you are important and special too. You may not be able to see that person, touch them, but their words are there, the proof is in the language. Sweetheart, you also have to remember, and I struggle with this, that you don't always have to be useful to someone to mean a lot to them, you can just be there. I hope you feel better sweetheart.

But me? I have been in a depressed mood since June, but whatever, I am still breathing.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
FREAKIN' TEAM FORTRESS 2 CRASHED ON ME TODAY! HOLY CRAP I WAS SO MAD! I WAS ON THE FINAL WAVE OF CO OP AND ABOUT TO FINISH IT AND THE GAME CRASHES! WHAT THE HELL!

Clank

Hmm
How anyone can think that a shoutbox is a light-weight application, I mean really, have they actually looked at shoutbox code to see how much actually goes on?

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
There's something wrong with the blogs. There's always an error when I post a comment. Am I the only person who's noticed this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom